~Books~

As I sat on the couch reading the small horror book in my hand, I thought to myself where Colby was. He had spoken to me saying he was going to film a video with the guys, which I assumed might take awhile. It had been an hour or so, which is when I decided to go on an adventure to find my beloved boyfriend.
   I placed the book down making sure not to lose my spot. I slipped out of the blanket I was in and wandered out of the room and down the stairs. I heard slight yelling which advert my attention. I walked into the backyard where I saw Jake and Colby fighting each other in adult diapers. Many questions raised into my mind, wondering why my boyfriend was in a diaper.

"Y/n!" Jake yelled which caused Corey, Sam, and Colby to all look at me smiling.

"Hi." I said quietly.

"Hey baby!" Colby yelled which caused everyone to cringe at the nickname.

"Ew imagine calling you're girlfriend baby." Jake cringed.

"B*tch, what do you call you're girlfriend?" Colby asked rudely.

   I watched as Jake figured out how to answer the question, but threw a punch at Colby instead. They continued to fight each other with the boxing gloves. Eventually Jake and Colby called it a truce and walked inside the house holding hands, which meant the video was over. Jake took the camera away from Corey and walked into his bedroom assuming to change and start editing his video. Colby walked up to me putting his clothing back on.

"That was the strangest video I ever done." He laughed.

"That was definitely weird to watch." I laughed with him.

"What were you doing when I was filming?" He asked curiously.

"I was reading my book." I answered back.

   We started walking back upstairs when people started walking into the house, which they walked into Corey's bedroom. I smiled softly at the people as they walked. Me and Colby eventually made it into our room where I made my way to the couch I was just at. Seeing my book closed completely with no bookmark in it, I sighed in frustration since I didn't remember where I was at. Colby sat next to me pulling my book away, making my groan.

"No more reading." He said laughing throwing the book onto the coffee table.

"But." I started to say but Colby pushed his lips into mine.

"No buts." He said kissing me.

   I giggled kissing him back, he pushed me softly onto the couch still kissing me. I reached over making sure not to have Colby notice me grab my book. I shoved it between us causing both of us to stop kissing. He groaned which made me laugh at his reaction.

"That was very rude babe." He said smirking.

"My book is more important." I laughed at him.

"Okay book worm, why don't we cuddle and fall asleep, then you can read you're book all night?" He asked.

   I nodded my head in which Colby picked me up carefully throwing me on the bed. I layed under the covers holding some of it up for Colby. He layed with me, pulling me into his chest.

"Goodnight princess, I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too, night." I answered back groggily.

A/n- Hi! Long time no see, I just wanted to say thank you all for the birthday wishes! A lot of you said happy birthday and it really meant it to me! I had an amazing birthday, no drama this time, thankfully. I hope you all have been good, I missed you all! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this. I lerv yer all! 🤍🥺