~Morning 2~

A/n- Out of request I'am doing a part 2, this will have full smut with it so be prepared.

After I put y/d/n back to sleep I walked out from her room and down the hallway. Colby only put his sweat pants back on, but kept his shirt off. I walked over to the coffee I had placed on the table. Colby grabbed my waist and pulled me into him, immediately feeling his hard.

"Nuh uh, you can't just pretend whatever happened a few minutes didn't happen. Your finishing this sweetie." Colby whispered into my ear.

I laughed quietly not trying to wake up the baby again. I looked at him and smirked before placing the coffee down again.

"If we have sex you better be quite." I said pointing at him.

"More like you be quite, I'm not the one screaming." He answered back pointing at me.

"Well I'm not the one sticking a d*ck up me pleasuring me." I snapped back him.

"Shut up and kiss me." He said pulling me into him.

He immediately placed his lips onto me, he was needy and I can tell. He lifted me up and placed me on the couch. He sat down then pulled me into his lap kissing me still. He began taking of my shirt and kissing my neck and chest.

"You're so beautiful." He said in quick breaths.

"Shhh." I answered back palming him.

He took of my shorts and painties, along with his boxers.

"Do we need a condom, or are you on birth control?" He asked quickly.

"I'm on birth control." I answered.

He nodded then layed me on the couch, he went into me with a loud grunt as I winced a little.

"Tell me when to go princess, I don't want to hurt you." He said kissing my neck.

I nodded my head telling him to start going faster. He quickly bucked his hips into causing a loud smack. I started moaning loudly and he began grunting. He quickly placed one of his hands on my mouth to muffle the moans. He started thrusting quicker than beforehand and harder.

"Damn I'm close." Colby panted into my ear.

I nodded my head as he started to go faster, I felt my high coming which Colby instantly knew since my moans went louder.

"You close princess, you going to come all over me?" He asked.

I nodded my head as I reached my high and moaned loudly. Colby then came right after me. He flopped over and placed me onto his chest.

"I love you, and if I hurt you I'm sorry." He whispered.

"I love you too babe, and you didn't hurt me." I whispered back to him.

Colby handed me his shirt which I gladly put on as he put his clothes back on. I fell asleep on the couch, Colby soon after kissed my forehead and fell asleep with me.

A/n- Well... I don't usually do smuts, I don't really feel exactly comfortable with it. I hoped you guys enjoyed, it wasn't the best, but I still made one so.