~Love~

Love. Something not many people have experienced, something a lot of people wished they had. Something that I never believed was possible. Spending my whole life trying to the find the one, if there even was such a thing. I spent my life trying to find the one I loved, and I did. My story that I'm going to to tell my kids one day is that, there is love out there. There is something out there that loves you more than anything. Love is a complicated thing, with lots of up and downs, lots crying and laughter. Love is a beautiful thing.

  As me and Colby sat at the wedding table, holding hands as family members and friends went one by one embarrassing us. Sharing stories of us as little babies, or to us being adults. As people slowly stopped going up, I went up. I grabbed the microphone and began my speech.

"Hi, yes I'm doing a speech, I didn't come prepared so this might be a little embarrassing. Anyways, since I was little I always wanted a knight in shining armor. I wanted someone who was strong, kind, funny, and surprise hot. I spent majority of my life, bring rejected, being told I was too ugly to have a boyfriend. That I wasn't this popular, nicotine addicted, cheerleader, perfect girl. They said I had to be perfect. Every single one of them, every one of them told me I had to be perfect. Until, I met Colby. He was the first guy to tell me, I didn't need to he perfect for him, I didn't need to be this Barbie cutter girl. He held my hand and told me, that no matter what day, or what time I was perfect the him." I stopped looking at Colby with watery eyes.

"H-hes my knight in shining armor, the one I love, the one who loves me for who I am. I hope that when we have kids, when I teach them how to care and love, they take that to heart and always remember it. Cole Robert Brock, thank you for letting my sensitive, fragile heart into you're life. I love you." I finished with tears running down my face.

I walked back over to the table after everyone was done clapping. As I sat down and looked at Colby, he was crying. He pulled me into him hugging me tight, placing his head on top of mine.

"God damn, you're really making me cry to much today." He whispered  to me.

I laughed then looked at him, holding his hands. I leaned in and kissed his lips, before pulling away he held onto to me for a few more seconds, then finally pulled away.

"I love you so much my heart can't take it." He confessed.

"I love you too." I confessed back hugging him once more.

Y/n Y/m/n Brock, sounds pretty nice doesn't it? I'm glad I was able to find the love of my life before I turned into an old prune.

A/n- Hi I'm back, after a while of long thinking and time to process everything I'm back. These past two weeks have been pretty hard, I spent most of them laying in bed. I'll be honest I have been thinking about ending this book, and ending writing in all, but again after lots of thinking, I'm going to continue. I love writing it's something I'll always love, but with no motivation or even being able to think about what to write made it hard. To top it all off, I lost one of my pets so I really had zero motivation to write. As the days slowly went by, I slowly got better. I felt comfortable being able to write again so hi! I missed you all. I'm going to go into further details about my break in the next chapter so you all can read if wanted. I love you all and thanks for staying and waiting for me. ❤️