~Pregnancy~

It was a Monday morning, early morning to be exact. It was around 7am and the only reason why I would be up this early; was due to the fact I was consistently throwing up. I assumed I had came down with a stomach virus, probably eating something expired. Colby had been gone for over a week for a 25x25 video, resulting to me laying on the bathroom floor by myself. Nothing in my body felt well at all. I felt nauseous, tired, and overall worn down. I felt like I had done the Olympics over a hundred times.
I somehow was able to stop throwing up and make my way back to bed, praying for the nasty bile to stay down my esophagus. I was half asleep when my phone started to buzz annoyingly, I slapped my hand over the phone seeing it was Colby.

"Hello?" I said tiredly

"Hey babe, you good?" Colby asked

"Yeah, I think I might have like a stomach virus or something." I answered back

"Oh no, I'm sorry. I wish I was there I would help you. Why don't you call Tara?" Colby asked

I shrugged and turned over to my other side still on the phone. Colby continued to talk about his trip, and the fun things he has been doing. We ended the fall shortly after with a small I love you, and see you later.
It was now afternoon, and I have not felt better at all. The nausea got worse, and I felt unbelievably tired. I thought maybe now would be a good idea to call Tara. Quickly dialing her number, I waited a bit before she picked up.

"Oh my god! Hi girly! How are you, how you been, how are things?" She asked excitedly

"Hey, right now not the greatest I'm pretty sure I have a stomach virus. I've been puking constantly, I feel like my body is giving up, and I'm so bloated." I said groggy.

"Awe babes, let me pick you up some medicine and a pregnancy test just in case!" She said sadly into her phone.

     I hummed a quick ok, then hanged a little bit over twenty minutes Tara was walking into the house. She drops the bag of medication, snacks, and pregnancy test onto the couch by the bed.

"Okay I think it's best to take the test first, and then if negative we give you medicine." Tara says handing me the test.

"I'm not even pregnant, I think I would know if I was or not." I said tiredly.

"Yeah yeah, my cousin said the same and she was pregnant, just take the damn test." She laughed sitting down.

     I walked into the bathroom with my phone in hand, I peed on the stick and set a times for ten minutes. I walked back out to Tara leaving the stick in the bathroom.

"What if I'm pregnant?" I said looking at the mirror.

"Well then you will be the hottest mom, and you would have an amazing boyfriend to help you." Tara said smiling.

"This is the longest ten minutes ever, my stomach is doing flips right now." I said pacing around the room.

     My phone began to ring indicating the test was ready, I looked at Tara who's eyes we're wide. I walked into the bathroom slowly looking down at the  test. With a quite "oh my god" showed the words "Pregnant" prominent on the test. With my eyes blurring with tears I walked out of the bathroom, looking at Tara's who's face had a bright smile.

"It-I'm pregnant." I said quitelty.

     Tara jumps up screaming, she runs up to me hugging me instantly. I smile at her feeling mass amounts of emotions. My phone begins to ring, seeing it's Colby's number. I quickly wipe my eyes looking at Tara who's looking at my phone and test.

"Hi." I say answering the phone.

"Hi princess wanted to see how you were doing." He says smiling.

"I'm good, I uh, found out something." I say looking at Tara who's covering her mouth.

"Oh really? What is it?" Colby asks propping his head up with his hands.

"Um, well I don't know how to say it without being blantly obvious. So I'm just gonna hold it up and you can see." I said showing the camera the positive pregnancy test.

     Colby's eyes slowly look over the test, still trying to comprehend what is being showed to him. He immediately smiles, tears falling down his cheeks, as he holds his mouth with his hand.

"Baby, please tell me you aren't messing with me." He says as a sob echos through the phone.

"No this is very true." I say now sobbing.

"If I could reach through this phone, I would give you the most passionate kiss ever." He laughs.

     I laugh as well, Colby immediately stands up and screams "I'm going to be a dad" as tears are still rushing down both our faces.

"Fuck the video, I'm coming home to see you." He says walking somewhere different.

"I'm booking a flight home, I'm going to be home tomorrow I can't stand being away now knowing you are carrying my child." He says seriously into the camera.

"Okay, I love you." I say smiling.

"I love you so much baby, please be careful." He says waving at the camera.

     We exchange goodbyes, then end the call Tara was now crying fanning her face.

"God you both are to cute, I'm going to go now before I cry all my makeup off." She says leaving.

     It was now the following day, Colby called letting me know he was almost home. I heard his car pull up, and Sam coming in first smiling. Immediately after Colby runs in looking directly at me. I run into his arms, immediately being lifted up. He starts crying which makes me start crying. He places me down kissing me instantly.

"Oh my god I leave for a week and find out we are going to be parents!" Colby says breathless.

"Surprise!" I laugh. 

"We are going to be parents baby!" He says laughing.

"We are!" I say laughing as well.
ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
A/n: yay! hope you guys enjoy! have an amazing day! <3