~Trap House~

This is a request by @samandcolby97

As I was sitting around watching the news, a huge moving truck pulled up next door to me. I thought to myself finally someone moved into that house. As creepy as it sounds I looked through the window, only to catch eye contact with a blue haired boy smiling me. I immediately pulled back and blushed hard.

Colby Pov-
When the dark colored hair girl pulled away I instantly fell in love with her.

"Colby? Let's go we can't unbox all of these boxes ourselves!" Sam yelled.

I nodded then looked back to see if the beautiful girl was looking back, only to be disappointed.

Y/n Pov-

I thought it would be nice to make brownies for them as a welcome present. I was actually kinda of nervous to go over there for some odd reason. I only saw the handsome blue haired guy and he was for sure my type.
   After letting the brownies cool down, I quickly changed my outfit into a plain white tee and blue ripped jeans. I grabbed the plate of brownies and walked next door. I rang the doorbell and I heard laughter then the same blue haired boy answered the door.

"Uh hey, I'm y/n, I live next door to you." I said quietly.

"Oh hi! I'm Colby, I saw you earlier we locked eyes." He said smirking.

I blushed then nodded.

"Um well I made brownies for you and whoever else lives with you." I said handing him the plate of brownies.

"Oh my goodness thank you, come in!" He said opening the door wider.

I walked in and tripped over a small box but Colby grabbed onto my waist.

"Don't want to be breaking a beautiful masterpiece." He said smiling.

"Oh my god did I break something?" I asked looking around myself.

"No no, I meant you beautiful." He answered smiling.

I blushed hard core then looked around.

"Here come meet the others." He said walking me into the kitchen.

After a few hours of meeting everyone and helping them unbox stuff I went home. Colby had asked me on a date and I agreed to it, I just hope it goes well.

3 months later-

Colby finally had the courage to ask me out in the cutest way possible. He made a rose path from the front door to my living room with fairy lights spelling "Be Mine?". Colby was standing behind it with roses. I happily said yes cause who wouldn't!

"Let's go tell the boys!" He said grabbing my hand.

We ran next door and swung the door open.

"BOYS I'M NOT SINGLE ANYMORE!" Colby yelled.

Cheers erupted into the house as they ran all to the front door.

"Our little boy is finally going to get some!" Corey said fake crying.

"Don't have little colbys running around please." Sam warned grabbing a beer.

"Brother I'm proud of you." Jake said smiling.

"Also y/n don't break his emo heart." Jake said tapping my shoulder.

I chuckled so did Colby then we all drank and listened to music.

A/n- I loved this request I'm so sorry for the late post! I hope you all are doing well, I'm ready for this covid thing to be over. I love you all! ❤️