~Sneaky~

A/n- Based on Kevin's new video, but I'm changing it up a bit :)

I was in the kitchen drinking my water bottle when Colby walked in immediately walking in between my legs.

"What do you want to do?" He asked as he layed his head on my chest.

I shrugged then looked at Sam who was walking in with a bag.

"Hey guys, Colby wanna help me bring in stuff?" He asked politely.

Colby nodded, before leaving he placed a small kiss on my nose. He walked with Sam out the door and I walked into the laundry room deciding to do laundry. As I started placing stuff in the washer, Kevin ran into the room with a camera.

"What the f*ck! Kevin what are you doing here?" I gasped out of shock.

"Crap I was trying to stay undercover here without being noticed, and now I got caught by you." He laughed.

"You idiot, go hide in one of the bathrooms. Sam and Colby are getting groceries." I replied back pushing him into a bathroom.

Sam and Colby came back in talking and I walked over to them.

"But yeah, oh hey babe." Colby said smiling.

"Hi." I said back smiling.

I hugged him as he talked with Sam more, they both walked outside again. I motioned Kevin to run across the room into the theater then Corey caught him. I began laughing as Corey shoved the door into Kevin not allowing him in. The front door began to open, me and Corey immediately shoved Kevin into the theater room.

"What the heck were you two doing?" Sam asked laughing.

"Uh you know, Corey giving me a piggy back ride." I answered back jumping on his back.

Corey grabbed my legs as Colby and Sam both shared a puzzled face. I laughed as they began walking into the kitchen and Corey putting me down. Kevin run upstairs for a few minutes then ran back down out the front door.

"Hey baby why is Kevin's shoes here?" Colby yelled.

"Uhhh, I don't know." I answered back.

Colby walked out of the kitchen down the Hall holding them looking at me smirking.

"No clue at all huh?" He asked.

I shook my head as I saw Kevin looking through the back window. Probably noticing his shoes weren't on.

"If you don't tell me why, then you aren't getting kisses for the rest of the week." He said smiling.

"Nooo! Fine, Kevin is trying to stay undercover and he left his shoes." I confessed.

"Ah makes sense now." He said walking to me dropping the shoes.

I stood still while Colby pulled me in by the waist pressing his lips onto mine. I immediately kissed back letting out a little moan. Colby brushed his tongue onto my bottom lip before biting it lightly.

"What the h*ll guys, I just shot a porno on my camera." Kevin yelled laughing while to recording.

Me and Colby both looked at Kevin laughing, Colby pecked my lips once more before talking to Kevin.

A/n- I got this idea while watching Kevin's new video. It pretty funny if you haven't watched it go watch it! Anyways, hope y'all are well. Love you all! ❤️🥺