~terrors~

as much as i love horror things, i don't think i can actually partake in one. yet here i am, preparing to play the midnight man with the core four. from living in the past trap house; we played it multiple times and had scary experiences. but, now that we have endured a lot more 'ghost activities' sam thought we should see if they are here.

"okay you guys remember the rules, and the steps. we got to prick our fingers." sam says shrugging.

i groaned and threw my head onto colby's lap, which he ran his hand through my hair.

"can i just like lick the paper, it has my saliva it's apart of me it should count." i argued.

everyone in the room chuckled as sam passed around a little needle. i reluctantly took it before looking at colby who offered a sympathetic smile.

"you don't have to do this, you can stay at a hotel or something for the night." he whispered.

"no i don't want to leave you alone, and i rather be here with you then alone in some trashy hotel room." i answered.

after we finished drawing our bloods, and finished the whole set up we then began the walk around the house with our candles.

"okay, colby and me have a lighter, stas and kat have a little bit of salt. but we need to get more if anything does happen." sam says looking over at us.

"i'm not getting it." stas and kat said at the same time.

"i will get it." colby says.

i looked over towards him, and it was either be alone in the back as kat and stas clung to each other and sam held the camera. i chose to go with colby.

"why didn't you stay with them." colby asks holding onto my hand.

"reasons." i laughed.

we walked into the kitchen where it felt oddly cold, and slightly sickening.

"is it me or do you feel sick right now." i ask colby.

i leaned over the counter feeling a huge wave of sickness rush over me.

"baby, are you okay?" colby asks placing his candle down and running his hands up my back.

"i feel like im gonna pass out." i whispered.

colby quickly yelled for sam, before rushing me to sit on a bar stool. although it was completely dark and only small candle flames lit the room, a dark figure rushed pass the door frame. i grabbed colby's arm as he was about to walk away.

"something is by the door." i whispered.

colby protectively stood infront of me, and noticed my flame has went out and quickly lit it up instantly.

sam rushed in with kat and stas following behind, both of them looking like they saw a ghost.

"dude you're guys bedroom door slammed closed." sam panted.

i looked at colby who was already looking down at me, he grabbed my hand and his candle and stood us up.

"we need to keep moving, but im worried about y/n she's feeling sick and about to pass out. can we just circle us with salt and wait it out?" colby asked.

"no we are moving, im fine." i said moving around to stand in-front of the whole group.

they all looked at each other and started walking out of the kitchen to the living room.

colby kept me tucked under his arm, worried that if i were to walk around myself i would fall.

the same coldness returned and a loud crash happened at the back door to the backyard. the same wave of sickness took over, this time ten times worse and buckled to the floor. colby immediately grabbed onto me pulling me into his arms.

"that's it we're done, turn on the lights sam im serious." colby yelled.

i couldn't tell what was happening, everything felt like it was slow motion and words sounded like slurs. soon after i felt myself pass out.

i later woke up on a bed in the hospital, sam was sitting on a chair with kat on his lap. stas was on another chair sitting next to me with her head down, with colby on the other side holding my hand.

"colby she's awake." sam said loudly.

he immediately looked up and scooted forward with a soft smile.

"hi sweet girl, how do you feel?" he asked rubbing my hand.

"tired; and thirsty." i answered.

sam, kat and stas left to go get food and a nurse while colby stayed in the room with me.

"i hate you sometimes." he says to me.

"yeah and why's that." i laughed.

"you always lie to me when we talk about being sick, we're you actually fine?" he asks.

i patted the bed wanting him on it with me, rather having him in bed then in a crappy old chair.

he laid onto the bed tucking me under his arm.

"i did feel a little better, after you lit my candle. but then when the loud sound happen i don't know. i just like, felt worse all of the sudden and collapsed. i promise i was going to tell you, but it all happened to fast." i said quietly.

"i'm sorry." he says kissing my forehead.

"for what?" i asked.

"for involving you these things, you always get super affected by them and i hate it. i only want you to be safe, and i can't even do that when you are in my arms. i felt useless when you collapsed, and nothing mattered more than you being in my arms and safe. i didn't care about the rules or what will happen when we go home, i ran to the car and made sam drive as fast as possible here. i didn't want to wait for an ambulance, i wanted to help you as fast as possible." he answers looking down at me.

"i love you and none of this is your fault, so don't blame this on yourself. i mean it cole, if you try to take the blame for this im leaving you." i laugh.

"i love you too darling, so very much. very much to the point i screamed at sam to drive the car at 100 mph." he laughed leaning back.

"you're crazy, you know that?" i asked.

"crazy for you." he smiled leaning down pressing a kiss to my lips.

i reached up and kissed him back, a cough pulled us apart and a nurse was standing there.

"hi sorry, just wanted to let you know you are good to go home. just be careful, and don't drink to much again." she smiled sweetly before leaving.

"did you tell the nurse i was drunk and that's why i passed out?!" i yelled quietly.

"what did you want me to say, yeah my girl passed out cause come b*tch a*s demon was playing with her?!" he yelled back.

i laughed loudly before sitting up and getting ready to leave .

a|n: hope you all have a great day <3