~promises~

|part two|

the house with beige paint, wooden windows with a large clear glass showcasing the home inside. the white fence that wrapped the home with a safeness feeling. the green fresh cut grass that had a silk feeling of coldness, and wet from the rain. the pink tricycle that laid near the door, waiting for the time a child would play with it.

"it's over colby, we're over!" i yelled throwing random clothing into bags.

"let's just talk this through please?" he asked grabbing my bag.

"now you want to talk, not when your tongue was shoved down her throat. not when you made love to her like you did to me, not when you married me and vowed we would never leave eachother?" i yelled once more grabbing the bag from his hand.

the house sat on an old road, the old road leading to a small town. a town the girl grew up in, the town she wished to always stay in forever. the town that once brought happiness that now brought sadness.

seeing the old crumbled buildings, remembering the times her spouse and them would explore. the buildings that they had dates at, the buildings she loved to go in from pure adrenaline.

"please just stay, i can't lose you. i don't want to lose you or our sweet girl, i can't lose you both. i love you both so f*cking much." colby cried.

"do not try to manipulate me with your love talk, you don't love that much if you are willing to throw it away from some twenty year old. we had everything set, everything was perfect everything was amazing. you threw it all away cole, you did." i yelled.

"i promise i will end it, i will change we can go to a marriage counsel. we can get help!" he begged holding onto the bed railings.

the street lights were on, and the sun began to rise showing the girl she hasn't slept. showing that this would be the last time she saw the beautiful sunrise from her once beloved home.

the sun peaked over the small mountains, the gray clouds slowly evaporating letting the sun to shine brighter. the smell of morning, and rain would wake the quite town.

seeing the small cafes wake up, with neon open signs and old women smiling welcoming the start of a new day. the buildings next door opened, letting sun seep through the windows and shine on there products.

"cole we are done, nothing is fixing this nothing. you lost me and you lost our daughter, you risked it all for a dumb women. we are done." i yelled once more finishing the packed bags.

the soft snores of the sweet girl that laid in the back brought a soft smile to the lady, the soft music lullabied the girl to sleep.

the women looking into the mirror watching her beloved child sleep; brought happiness and joy to her something she hadn't felt in over twenty four hours.

the car came to a stop at a small gas station, the same one the women had gone to when she was a child. running in to gather the candy, and drinks for her family. same station, she and her spouse stopped at when they moved here.

watching the old couple laugh as they walked into a cafe, enjoying the company of one another. something she wished she could do right now, wishing that this was all a dream and she would wake up in the near future.

"hi sweetie come on, we got to go." i whispered softly.

"baby please just don't leave! please, please!" colby begged holding onto my arm.

"come on sweetheart, grab your stuffies and blanket. you can sleep in the car." i sighed into her hair.

the car rumbled to a start, the women sat there for a minute contemplating leaving or running back. contemplating if this was really a goodbye to her town, contemplating if it was really a good choice to leave.

"i will come back when im ready, but for now we are done cole. the ring is at the bench." i said looking down at the bags that laid on my feet.

the city sign came to view wishing goodbye to the travelers who came by. a goodbye to the girl who loved this town, who loved this city with so much happiness.

the goodbye that wished the once happily married couple, to now heartbroken souls who now need to navigate on there own.

a|n: this was part two; many of you wanted a part two so i hope you enjoyed! i originally was going to end it much more sadder, but it made me tear up. but i hope you all enjoyed this! thanks for all the love on part one! <3