~Sleep~

For the last few weeks work was stressful, it was mentally and physically exhausting. I thought since we would be in qaurtine, I wouldn't have gotten so much work. But here I am, sitting on me and Colby's shared bed typing a five page essay about things we can do better for the company. I was exhausted, it's four in the morning and it needed to be down by twelve pm. I was half way done an just need to write one more page. Even though I could finish it when I woke up, I wanted the stress to be over an done with.
   I felt the bed shift and Colby look over his shoulder. He sighed then turned onto his other side so that he was facing me. He placed his hand on my thigh and looked at me with worried eyes.

"Have you gone to sleep since I went to bed?" He asked worriedly.

"No, but I really want this done so that I can sleep for the rest of the day." I answered back.

"Princess, go to sleep. For me, just for at least a few hours." He whined.

He sat up and pulled me into his chest, closing my laptop and taking my glasses off me. He placed everything on the nightstand next to him.

"Close you're eyes, I'll wake you up. Okay?" He said kissing the top of my head.

"But colbs, what if I over sleep?" I asked.

"You won't cause I'll set an alarm at nine so that you can wake up, finish you're essay then go back to sleep." He answered back.

"Now go to sleep baby, you're exhausted." he said holding me close to him.

I layed down so that my head was on his lap. Colby laced his fingers into my hair and massaged my head. He soon later layed down and pulled me into his chest holding me closer to him.

"Night princess." He whispered into my ear after kissing my cheek.

I was to tired to say goodnight so I hummed then fell right back into a deep sleep. Soon waking up to Colby walking in with a cup of coffee. I was able to finish the essay in an hour and spend the rest of the day sleeping and cuddling Colby.

A/n- Birthday count down- 19 days! Hope you are well! Love you all very dearly! ❤️