~Omegle~

We began setting up to film Colbys video, he was going to go on omegle and talk to strangers. I've done omegle when I was a teenager, but stopped after being traumatized with seeing old men's genitals.

We were all sitting on the couch talking to a few fans and encountering weird people, until we came to a girl.

"Hey are y'all virgins?" She asked.

Since there stupid they all said yes while I sat back.

"Y'all wanna have fun?" She asked again.

"Excuse me but he's taken." I said pointing at Colby.

Sam skipped her before things got out of hand.

"I love you and only you." Colby cooed into my ear.

I looked at him and smiled when the next person came on which was a fan. Things were fine until we got to the weird side of omegle again. Some old dude faced his camera down and we all got a perfect sight of his penis.

"Um sir I don't want to see you're crusty balls." I said as nicely as possible.

"Yeah she's only allowed to see mine!" Colby said defending.

We all started laughing hecka loud before ending the video. We all dis burst after and went to bed.

"That was funny, disgusting, and strange." I said laying down.

"It certainly was." Colby said laughing.

"I also hated seeing some random dudes penis." I said gagging.

"Yeah cause you only want to see mine." Colby said smirking.

I slapped his chest as he started to lay down onto the bed.

"You wanna see it?" He asked.

"Go to be Cole." I answered back.

"Love you baby!" he said sweetly.

"Love you too." I hummed back.

A/n- Sorry for not posting in awhile! I've had no motivation to write but I sorta got it back. If you requested something please comment it again, I deleted a bunch of photos and accidentally deleted some requests. I'm so sorry but hope you all are well! Love you! ❤️