~cops~

Sam and Colby are very passionate when it comes to there videos, so much as to putting themselves almost in jail again.

It was a cold night, and we were all at an abandoned building exploring. Sam in front with Kat leading the way, as me and Colby stayed in the back looking around. We stopped for a good minute to think of a route around the place. Colby came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You are so cold." He whispered.

"Yeah cause it's f*cking colder than Antarctic." I sarcastically said back.

He let out a chuckle before pulling me into his chest more, pushing his head into my neck.

"You are a very sarcastic women you know that?" He asked laughing.

"You mean a very funny women, with an amazing sense of humor." I answered back with a laugh.

"So what if we find the stairs and get to the roof? I'm looking at the map, it seems to show a building on the top? We can check it out?" Sam asks holding up his phone.

We all nod and follow him, Colby still keeping his hands wrapped around me. Kat and me began to talk about random things as we followed along. Once we reached the top we noticed a strange light ahead of the building.

Colby instantly pulled me behind him, honestly I don't think he even noticed he did that.

"Can it be other explorers?" Sam asks.

"At this time? We specifically come hella late just to avoid running into people." Colby answers.

The light began to come closer and Colby immediately pushes me into the closets room to him.

"Alright I'm staring to not like this, let's just hide in a spare room until we think whoever that is, is gone." Colby says walking into the room he pushed me in.

He squatted near a broken window as I sat down near the door.

"Can you please come over here, I don't want you near the door?" Colby begs.

I sigh and walk to him sitting next to him, making sure all broken bits of glass are gone.

"Who do you think it is?" He asks.

"Security? Explores? Anyone really." I say leaning onto his shoulder.

He sighs then pulls me into him, immediately following a frantic Sam and Kat running in.

"Hey, it's cops we gotta go." Sam whisper pointing at the door.

Colby stands up pulling me up quickly, he turns to the door and we both see the red and blue flash lights out front the building.

"Alright, we can go out the back door if it's blocked we find a window and jump out. Y/n you stay behind me the entire time." Colby says sternly.

Even though it wasn't the time to joke, I pretend to be a soldier and salute to Colby which received a collected eye roll and small snicker from Sam.

Colby immediately pushes me behind grabbing my hand, quietly beginning to run out. We reached the back door before the cops had begin to walk in.

Sam runs ahead with Kat as we race to the car that is parked about a mile out. Once we reached it we collectively pant our way into the seats. Sam in the driver seats, with Kat next to him. Me and Colby in the back.

"I can't handle running that sh*t anymore, about to burst a lung over here." I pant leaning back into the seat.

"F*ck at least we aren't caught by the police, rather run a mile than be arrested again." Colby pants while laughing.

"Yeah you get arrested again, I'm murdering you." I point at him.

We all laugh and begin the drive back to the hotel. I was leaning onto Colby's shoulder, as Colby ran his hand up and down my arm.

"Are you f*cking kidding me, cops." Sam swears slowly pulling to the side.

We all look back and see the famous red and blue lights, I look at Colby who is silently swearing to himself.

"What could they possibly be pulling us over for?" Colby asks ripping off his beanie.

I silently watched the exchange of Sam and Colby as they ask each other questions back and forth.

"Shut up both of you, the cop is coming." I say facing at the back window.

"Hey guys, what are you doing out here this late?" The cop asks flashing his light into the car.

I cover my face turning towards Colby who shields my face.

"Oh haha funny story, we were out looking around for a place to eat and got lost and don't know where our hotel is at." Sam lies to the cop.

"Yeah we just got in from our flight, we're hungry and now we are lost and don't have any signal for the gps." Colby laughs pointing at his phone.

"Ah, well if you continue down this road you will hit the town so you should be good from here." The cop answers suspiciously.

We all nod and thank the cop before pulling off to the road again. We all let out a deep breath.

"I'm so tired of cops, and I'm tired and cold and want to sleep and eat food." I complain laying back into the seat.

"Oh hush you baby." Colby laughs pulling me into his chest.

"I'm not a baby, you made me run for a good mile then almost put me through cardiac arrest." I shrugged crossing my arms.

a|n: yuh :)