~Catfight~

It was a typical Friday night, me, Colby, Sam, and Jake all decided it would be fun to go to a party. Obviously Colby was the one most excited which is why I had to go.

We were at the party and I wanted to go home the minute I stepped foot in there. Colby was drinking and smirking at me once a while, but he mainly was talking to his friends. Then all of the sudden a girl started touching Colby. Colby was already looking uncomfortable, I made my way towards him quickly and fast.

"But yeah I have a place all alone." The girl said.

I overheard her talking to Colby, I hugged his side then kissed his cheek. Trying to send signals that he's taken.

"All alone? That would be great for me and him, not for you though. He's taken darling." I snapped at her.

"Excuse me I was talking to him first." She snapped back.

"Sweetie pie, I'm DATING him, yeah me and him we date!" I said slowly.

"I'm not stupid I can hear you. Just leave." She nastly said back.

I couldn't handle her anymore and pushed her away from him.

"B*tch I won't say it again, LEAVE!" I yelled.

The girl attempted to slap me but missed, probably from the alcohol. A group of people swarm around us shouting and chanting. I swung and punched her straight in the jaw making her fall down. She began crying and screaming like a five year old. I turned around and grabbed Colby's hand taking him outside and to the car. Sam and Jake were right behind us and making sure no one else got beaten by me. We all got into the car Colby sat with me looking at my hand.

"The chick wanted a catfight, y/n brought on a whole ufc fight." Jake laughed.

I laughed then rolled my eyes at his remark.

"The stupid bish wouldn't listen, he's taken and I literally kissed him." I yelled in frustration.

Colby smirked then pulled me towards him, kissing my temple.

"That was really hot." Colby said confidently.

"Oh god it's horny Colby now." Sam whined.

"My hand hurts." I whined back.

"Well you did just knock a bish out." Jake laughed.

Colby grabbed my hand placing tiny kisses on it then held my hand.

"I'll take care of you." Colby said happily.

We laughed then started to drive home.

A/n- Hey everyone! I hope you all are safe and well! I love y'all!🥰❤️