~protective~

kat was live on twitch when i decided to join her on her stream.

"omg look it's my bestie Y/n!" kat yelled into the mic.

i sat next to her smiling and waving to the camera.

"hello hello, i'm here the most amazing person ever has arrived. you are welcome my beloveds!" i laughed waving my arms around.

colby walked in and sat behind me in a chair, when i leaned back to look at him and smiled.

"hi." i giggled to him.

he waved then pulled my chair next to him. kat handed me a beer and began talking.

"okay so you guys remember when i posted on my story about us going to a club, guys Y/n was dancing like a damn professional i was shocked." kat laughed pointing at me.

"omg that reminds me of a story, when i was dancing colby was nowhere to be seen and i was freaking out and everything." i began to say.

"i hate this story." mumbled colby.

"shush, okay so i was dancing and was like colby will show up soon i hope right?! and so here i am busting it down on the floor with kat, when this middle age forty year old guy comes up to me in the most perverted way ever and goes." i pause to imitate his posture and face.

"you wanna come dance in my room like that? and i never walked away so fast, i was so disgusted but uncomfortable!" i yelled.

"i should have stayed with you, then you wouldn't be hit up on if i were there." colby grumbles.

"oh shush you koala bear, you are here now and who knows what if he was good in-" i began to say when colby slaps his hand over my mouth.

"you are no longer allowed to talk, your talking privileges have been taken away." colby says pulling his hand away.

"i'm kidding, i only want you in my bed." i smirk to the camera.

kat and me began laughing as colby gulps his beer down, before looking at me.

"we are leaving now, goodbye everyone." colby yells out grabbing my hand.

(not edited)
a|n: hi guys hope you enjoyed :]