~family~

the soft smell of morning dew, and the faint sound of wind welcomed the early morning to the couple. the couple that laid tangled in the bed sheets, the same sheets that will lay perfect in the hours to come.

soft pads of feet startled the two, as a toddler climbs onto the bed wishing to seek love from its parents.

"good morning love, how are you." i asked pushing the brown hair from there eyes.

a soft nod was shown, as they cuddle in between its beloved parents. the man rubbing there back, with a soft smile. a smile filled with love and adoration for the baby they had created.

"good morning darling." colby whispers to me with a soft kiss.

"good morning." i responded with a soft kiss.

the toddlers turns to face there dad, with a giggle before climbing onto them wishing to seek attention. with a laugh and a smile, he kisses all over there face giving them the love and attention they deserve. watching them laugh, as the sun peeked through the blinds shining onto them.

"come on love bug, let's get you up." colby announces picking up the small child running into the bathroom.

getting up following the two loves laugh, and brush there teeths. singing songs, to artists they enjoy. joining in, laughing with the small toddler who has just learned to brush there teeth.

"breakfast?" colby asks with a smile.

a nod was shared between the two, with a small giggle they all ran to the kitchen letting the child go first. laughing watching them paddle there way to the large kitchen, seeing the family dog awaken and chase after the child. seeing them play, and the man grabbing pots and ingredients from the kitchen.

"need help?" i asked wrapping my arms around his waist.

with a shake with his head, sent them to the toddler that laid on the floor with the dog. joining in on the fun, ran around the house opening curtains and blinds, letting the sunrise peak through the large windows. hearing the birds chrip, and the sound of cars leave homes in the hurry to make it to work.

a sound of sizzle is heard through the loud house, the smell of coffee is welcomed gracefully; and the movement of limbs run around.

"i'm going to get you!" i yelled chasing the child.

"no, don't!" yelled the child running to there father in hope of protection.

"oh hi sweetie, are they chasing you?" colby cooed.

a nod was shown and the man chases after them, leaving the turned off pan on the stove, and hot coffee on the counter. the meal waiting for the family who will return to it shortly. chasing his family around the awoken household, hearing the laughter of his loves.

it was family, there family and they couldn't be happier. nothing could break them apart, and nothing would. as long as they had each-other that was all they needed, all they wanted.