~voices~

we all exited the car to enter canadas most haunted fortress, and i will be honest i was absolutely terrified. hell, i have been apart of this videos since the beginning and should be used to this now. but every video, things just get crazier and crazier.

"i hate this already." i whined into the mic.

"it's okay i hate this too." kat replied hugging me.

everyone began to listen to the tour as i spaced out and watched from behind, colby had noticed and scooted over to me holding my hand. we haven't even started the investigation, and i was already feeling weird.

"you okay?" colby asks.

"yeah, just a little dizzy is all." i answer smiling.

"you want to go outside really quick, maybe you need some air?" he asks again.

i nod and we both walked out of the room, saying i needed to go outside really quick. once outside, i felt a rush of relief exit me.

"let me go run the camera to sam really quick, and come back out here okay?" colby says before leaving.

a minute he returns pulling me into his embrace, rocking side to side.

"i hate when you get affected by these videos." he says into my head.

"the ghosts just love me." i bragged sarcastically.

we laughed then went back inside to continue the tour. after the tour had ended, we began the investigation. sam and colby led it as i watched from afar, kat occasionally jumped in when sam had asked her to ask a question.

"babe, you want to ask a question?" colby questions.

i snapped out of my daze and looked at the lit flashlight, i stepped forward a bit and thought of a question.

"uhm, if this is sallie can you turn off the light?" i asked.

immediately the light shut off as i looked shocked towards colby, who looked equally shocked.

"what the f*ck bro?!" sam yells.

i walked to colby feeling a little nervous and scared, kat had done the same to sam as we moved to the last and final room.

celina had put the headphones on, i stood next to kat as sam started asking questions.

"stay" celina says.

"stay? you want me to stay? why?" sam asks.

"i need friends." celina answers.

"you need friends, you want us to be your friends." sam says to us.

"yellow." celina once again says.

i looked over shocked to see sam wearing a yellow jacket, sam looked at celina in disbelief.

"purple." celina says again.

i looked down to see the purple outfit i had put on this morning. i quickly moved to colby feeling him pull me into him instantly.

"i don't want to do this anymore, oh my god." i answer.

"why is it so attached to sam, and why does it want y/n?" kat asks.

"okay let's end this." sam says tapping celina on the shoulder.

she immediately takes off the blindfold and headphones, bringing them towards sam.

"oh my god that was intense." she says out of breath.

as celina, sam and kat discuss the conversation i looked at colby to see him watching me.

"hey are you okay?" he asks softly.

"mhm, that was just a lot." i answer.

"i know, i hate bringing you into these type situations but i know you like being apart of these." colby said holding onto me.

i looked away, to see sam and kat packing up.

"i'm going to go help them, are you okay to be here?" colby asks.

i nod and he gives me an unsure look.

"if you need me, just come get me or better yet just come with me." he says grabbing my hand.

i laughed to myself to his all of the sudden protectiveness over me.

(not edited)
a|n: yuh posting a chapter so proud of myself :) okay have a great day everyone! <3