~Attention~

I was laying in the bedroom just laying there staring at the ceiling. Colby was playing video games with the others which caused me to migrate into the room. Being in the trap house had somewhat been fun, too much screaming though. I'm slowly losing my mind with this shelter in place.

"COREY WHY DID YOU KILL ME!" I heard Colby yell.

I turned onto my stomach and layed on colbys side and his scent immediately flew into my nose. I immediately wanted colbys attention. I flew off the bed and ran down the stairs. I quietly walked into the living room to see them playing.

"Hey everyone." I greeted as I sat in a chair by the couch.

"Hey babe." Colby greeted back with a smile.

Then the rest of them said hi which took awhile since they were all attacking each other, as usual. I sat and as creepy as it sounds I was watching Colby play. He soon looked at me with a confused look, I then turned my head towards the stairs and nodded. He shook his head either saying no or saying in a second. I let my head fall back and I guess I fell asleep cause I woke up to Colby carrying me up the stairs.

"Hey baby you fell asleep." He said sweetly.

He walked into the room and placed me on the bed, he started to walk away but I grabbed his arm.

"Don't go." I said quietly.

"Okay let me change." He said back.

He came back towards the bed without a shirt and sweat pants on. He layed down and looked at me.

"You're really cute." He said smiling.

"You're really hot." I said laughing.

He pulled me into his chest while kissing the tip of my head.

"I love you, and I'm sorry for not giving you attention earlier." He apologized.

"It's okay cause now I have you and I love you too!" I said smiling at him.

Soon falling into a deep sleep.

A/n- Sup peeps! First chapter in the second book! Felt weird having to write in this one but it's all good. Just a little heads up I have no idea where stuff is at in the trap house, these are just guesses or what I've seen in videos. I hope you all are safe and well. I'm literally losing it in my house, I've been spending most of my days on my trampoline writing ideas down. I love you all! ❤️