~Break In~

It was around 11:00pm I had just arrived home from a long day of filming for a new video, I haven't had the chance to sit down and actually relax. Katrina was home and was sitting in the living room watching a movie, I was putting things away when we saw a light flashed into our window. At first we thought it was our other roommate, but the longer we stayed quite and watched, the more we realized it wasn't our roommate. I grabbed my phone quietly as the intruder walked around our house. I was by our back door when I heard the gate open. I ran to the other side of the room motioning to kat to be quite.

"They are opening the gate." I whispered to her.

We snuck into our bathroom where Kat called the cops and I called Colby.

"Babe I don't know what to do, kat is on the phone with the cops." I whispered into the phone.

"Baby don't hang up I'm on the way I promise, keep that door locked stay silent don't hang up, no matter what." Colby said out of breath.

I heard his car through the phone, Sam rushing Colby to get here faster. Me and kat both were on the verge of tears, kat was holding her pepper spray as I held onto my phone listening to Colby say sweet nothings. We haven't heard the intruder in awhile, the last was when they tried to open the back door. I ducked my head down letting small tears fall down.

"Baby are you still there, I'm down the street." Colby said.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered quietly.

The cops arrived, and me and kat both walked to the door letting them in. Some looked around the house as the others stayed inside mending to us. I heard Colby call for me, I immediately ran out and looked for him. I felt two arms protectively wrap around me. I knew instantly it was Colby, I held onto him tightly.

"I'm so glad you are safe." He whispered into my ear still holding me.

I stayed in Colbys arm until the cops left and we were safe. Colby was grabbing some of my things as I sat on the couch still shaking. Kat had already left with Sam, letting us know to be safe. Colby walked out with a bag and a hoodie.

"Come on princess, I got your things lets go." He said sweetly handing me my things.

I locked the door and walked to Colbys car silently, I didn't know what to say so I kept quiet.

"I know what happened was terrifying, and I know you probably don't want to talk about it. But I want you to know how immensely proud I am of you, you were so strong. I'm so glad you are safe and you are with me now. I love you so much." Colby said driving, using one hand to hold mine.

I smiled softly at him laying my head on the seat, I didn't want to think about what happened. I slowly felt myself slip into sleep, but was abruptly woken up to Colby opening his door. I slipped out of the car with my things, Colby holding onto my waist. We both went to his room preparing to sleep, then going to bed cuddled up.

A/n- hi :)