|jealously|jealously|

group of girls who had swarmed the infamous colby brock, as they gushed about his role in the youtube channel. confessing the love they had for him, as well as complementing how good he had looked today.

all while his beloved spouse sat in the car watching the exchange happen. the flirty hands, and batted eyelashes while the same colby let it all happen; not even showing an ounce of uncomfort.

as he ran to the car door with a proud smile, opening and sitting down, "ugh they were so nice, gave me this." he states showing off an XPLR charm for a key chain.

i nodded and looked out the window, "take me to my house, forgot to had a meeting with my manger." i lied clicking the seat belt in.

he looks over with a confused face, knowing that they had no meetings. he remembers distinctly looking at there calendar and seeing nothing today, reason why he planned a surprise dinner at there favorite restaurant.

he starts the car before stalling looking at the beloved for a minute, "you don't have a meeting today, your calendar is free i checked it the other day?" he questioned before pulling the car out of the parking lot.

i turned watching the buildings pass by, "surprise meeting." i blurt before plugging my headphones in and turning music on.

the car came to a halt at the house, immediately they are out the passenger side rushing to unlock the door. colby following quickly behind, trying to figure out the sudden change in demeanor and plans.

the door swung open as i walk to my computer preparing a way to fake a meeting, "can you like go in another room so i can do this meeting?" i ask looking at the turned off computer screen.

colby sighed closing the laptop, "enough with the bullsh*t what's wrong babe?" he asks looking deep into their eyes, trying to find an answer.

i look at my closed computer, seeing all the stickers i placed on it giving it a 'me' feeling, "nothing is wrong." i state looking up at colby.

he sighs again pulling the seat next to him towards him, sitting across from them pulling there hands into his, "darling, tell me what's wrong?" he asks rubbing soothing circles onto there hand.

now it was my turn to sigh, "it's stupid, well i don't know. you just-" i pause looking down at the intertwined hands, "the girls, fans" i correct myself, "the fans were just all over you, and you just made it seem like it was fine. your own spouse in the car watching you let them run there hands all over you, like they were yours." i state looking down.

colby let's a chuckle out, "look at me." he says smiling, "love look at me, im not there's and hell they aren't mine. you are mine, you and me always and forever. you should know that, sh*t that should be etched into your mind by now. no one else has this beautiful ring on besides you." he gushes running his thumb over the large diamond.

i look down at the ring with a soft smile, "im sorry." i reply softly looking at him.

he stands up, pulling them up with him, "do not apologize, now do you actually have a meeting or no?" he asks hugging them tightly.

i shake my head, "no, if you weren't such a nosy guy could have pulled it off." i chuckle.

he laughs along hugging tighter onto them, "did it because i want to take you out to dinner today, never get to have an us day." he states with a proud smile.

i smile softly, "i like that idea." i answer looking up at him with a smile.