~Tattoo~

I always wanted a tattoo, I mean who doesn't? They are so pretty, and they really show a person's personality based on them. After seeing/ watching Colby get all his tattoos, I slowly started to build up the confidence of getting one. I decided that I would bring it up with Colby and see what he thinks.

   Colby was just getting home from getting some stuff from the store, I was sitting on the counter while scrolling through my phone. Colby had walked in with two bags or groceries I assumed, he placed them down and gave me a cheeky smile.

"Well hello." Colby said smiling again.

"Hello." I answered back smiling.

"What have you been doing?" Colby asked; while starting to place the groceries he got into the fridge and cabinets.

"Well, I have been thinking, what if I get a tattoo?" I asked in a low voice.

     For some odd reason I was nervous, it wasn't like I had to ask Colby for anything I did, but it was something I wanted him to be apart of. I was nervous of the feeling of getting a tattoo, and Colby finding it ugly, or finding me ugly with it, and leaving me. That feeling slowly faded away when I saw Colby turn around with the brightest smile ever.

"Baby, you don't have to ask me about something you want to do with your body. If you want to get a tattoo then get one, you'll hot with one too." He answered back with a wink.

     I smiled wide and jumped off the counter hugging Colby immediately, I muttered a thank you into his chest which left a rumbled chuckle come from his chest.

"So when do you want to get one? I can ask one of the guys I know to come by?" He asked throwing away the bags that held the groceries.

"How about today? If that's possible if not we can wait till next week." I smiled at him.

     Colby quickly nodded pulling out his phone and dialed his friend number. I wondered around the house as Colby caught up with his friend, and then began to ask him about the tattoo. I was in the living room messing around with the thread that hunged off the couch. Colby had walked in and sat next to me, he smiled at me before placing a small peck on my forehead.

"He said he can come by next Monday, I just need to send a drawing or a photo of the inspiration you want." He explained as I began to wonder what I wanted.

"Okay, what do you think I should get?" I asked fiddling with my rings on my fingers.

"Well, I think you'll look good with anything, but I know you like everything to be perfect. Try to narrow down some things you like, then when you are done try to mash or pick on of those things." He smile hugging my side.

     I nodded and started to think of things I enjoyed, I had a few idea when I was a teenager of tattoos but I grew out of those hobbies. I began to think about butterflies I once saw on a coworkers hand. Colby had left to do some things around the house, surprisingly. I grabbed a pen and paper and started to sketch out the idea. I decided to go with three butterflies, one small one on my index finger, one big one on the middle of my hand, and another small one around the large one. Surrounding the butterflies will be my favorite flowers.

"Colby, babe, can you come here?" I yelled out.

     Colby had jogged over to me seeing the sketching on the coffee table. His jaw dropped when he saw it, he immediately smiled after seeing it.

"Wow, I love that." Colby smiled pulling me upward giving me a passionate kiss.

~Flash forward to Monday~

Today was the day I was getting the tattoo, I had many emotions towards today, I was excited, scared, nervous, etc. Colby had told me his friend would be here in about ten minutes, I had my finalized drawing in my hand sitting on the counter. Colby was standing in between my legs facing the opposite direction from me. I began to nervously run my fingers through his hair.

"Your stressing baby, you'll be fine." He said turning towards me.

"I know, I'm just nervous." I said smiling.

"Well, I'll be right next to you so don't worry." Colby smiled at me.

     There was a knock at the door and Colby went to answer it, the tattoo artist was here and he walked inside talking with Colby. Colby walked towards me and I started to feel anxious.

"Here is my girlfriend Y/n, she's the on getting the tattoo." Colby said greeting me.

"Hi." I said in a shy manner.

"Hey I'm jack." He said shaking my hand.
(Sorry idk what his actual name is)

     We went into the living room and Colby went and got a chair for me to sit in. Jack began to get ready, setting up the equipment. I noticed my hands to shake as I sat down on the chair. Colby took in notice and grabbed my hand smiling at me. I took in a deep breath as I watched Jack begin to look at the photo.

"So what color do you want it?" He asked.

"Just black for the butterflies, but for the flowers can you do pink for the petals, an yellow for inner part, and green for the stem?" I asked.

He nodded and started to prepare the needle, I started to shake but thankfully Colby held my hand.

"Okay I'm gonna get started, try not to move too much." He said as he placed the ink gun onto my hand.

     It hurt but it was an unbreakable feeling, it felt like tint needle were going into my hand. I started to squirm when Jack started to draw on my index finger. Colby held my hand tighter,  and leaned into my ear.

"Princess don't be afraid to squeeze my hand." He whispered sweetly.

     I nodded and squeezed Colby's hand feeling the pin slowly start to raise higher. Jack wiped away blood/ink that was left over on the tattoo.

"Alright I'm done." He said putting the gun down.

     I look down at my hand and my jaw dropped, the color and the drawing was so good I was speechless.

"Oh my god, it looks really good, thank you so much!" I said smiling.

"No problem, let's just bandaged you up." Jack said grabbing the bandages.

"Holly sh*t you look good with a tattoo, I didn't think it was possible for you to get hotter." Colby whispered.

     My cheeks began to heat up and I looked down with embarrassment, Jack smiled to himself as he began to wrap my hand. After the bandaging process, Colby payed for the tattoo after arguing for awhile. Jack left and I looked at my tattoo in awe.

"You look so good with a tattoo oh my god." Colby said to me.

"Thank you bubs." I answered back.

A/n- Don't judge idk what its like to get a tattoo this is just based on what I do know, and my interpretation on it. Any who have an amazing day I love you all! ❤️
(Not edited)