~flirty~

the core four and me decided it would be fun to go out and have a night to ourselves, after filming for so long and dealing with terrifying encounters we needed a day for ourselves.

"so stas what are you wearing tonight?" i asked as she walked into me and colby's room.

"not sure, where we going anyways? bar? club? restaurant?" she asked sitting next to me.

"i have no clue, colby!" i yelled waiting for him to walk in.

"yeah babe what's up?" colby asked peeking his head into the room.

"where we going tonight?" i asked standing up.

"club, somewhere downtown it's popular." he responded looking at me.

"okay thank you." i smiled turning to stas.

colby gave a thumbs up and left, as i began searching for an outfit for tonight.

"you should wear that outfit you planned for coachella but never wore, it was cute." she said laying on the couch.

i shrugged and pulled a dress out, i debated on it before placing it back inside.

"what if i just wore a shirt and jeans." i said grumbling.

"oh come on, you are literally gorgeous we need an outfit where it screams im hot look at me." stas says standing up to help me.

after some time helping me get ready and herself, we were all ready to leave to go down to the club. we decided it would be smart to order a uber since we will be drinking, and if anyone wanted to leave early for any reason 'wink wink' they didn't have to wait for everyone.

we entered the club and the smell of alcohol, expensive colognes, and sweat was entered into the air.

"wanna help me get drinks?" colby whispers into my ear.

with a nod we both left to go to the bar, ordering drinks for everyone in the group.

"that will be $30 handsome." the bartender says flirty.

i groaned to myself which leaded colby to smirk to himself. as he was grabbing his card she began to speak again.

"mine sliding your number in while your at it cutie." she smiles onto her hand.

i cleared my throat sending a fake smile to her, grabbing the drinks placing a kiss on colby's cheek. i walked back to the group where kat and stas both were smirking at me.

"slide me your number, slide me a knife so i can-" i began to say.

"alright miss future brock, let's have you drink you're drink." kat laughs grabbing everyone's drink from my hand.

i looked back to see colby still talking to the chick at the bar, they were laughing and from the looks flirting.

"you got to be f*cking kidding with me right?" i said placing my hands on my hips.

colby began to sit on the bar stool as she walked around sitting infront of him, seeing as someone took her spot at the bar.

"i need another drink." i swiped my hair over my shoulders and walked my way back to the bar.

"hi just a cranberry cocktail." i said sweetly.

"alone here tonight beautiful?" the bartender asks.

"just here with a couple of friends, my boyfriend was supposed to be with me but ditched me for someone else. isn't that so f*cking nice. oh my god did i say boyfriend, i meant fiancé yeah proposed a couple weeks ago." i ranted loudly letting colby hear me as well as the former bartender.

"sh*t sam she's gonna cause a scene we need to get her." kat says walking to the bar.

"uhm, haha that's gonna be $10." the bartender awkwardly laughs.

i place a couple dollars bills muttering a keep the change, i looked at colby who was eying me up and down.

"are you even gonna spend some time with me, or are you going to keep hanging out with a bartender you met thirty minutes ago?" i asked.

"we are having a conversation." colby laughs.

"really cause every time i look at you, her hands are all over you." i yelled.

"you know what, have fun im leaving." i laughed walking out of the building.

i waited for my uber to arrive which was fast, when arriving home i grabbed all my things and threw them into the spare room for anyone who wanted to stay over. i took a shower and as desperate as it sounds, i changed into colby's shirt.

i heard my phone buzz and light up with calls from colby, knowing him he was probably on a mid panic attack hoping i made it hope all right.

colbs
angle i know you are mad at me, but i just want to make sure you got home safe.

i reacted to the message with a thumbs up, and laid on the bed rolling over to sleep. after what seemed like a couple hours the door opened and a tired colby walked in.

"i tried to come home earlier but sam said it would be smart for me to give you space." he says sitting on the edge of the bed.

"i'm sorry, i feel like such a complete idiot. she wanted to talk about the youtube channel, she was a fan and i felt bad if i pushed her away. i swear i told her we were engaged, and she said congrats. darling im sorry, i really really am. you have every right to be mad at me, but please just come to bed in our room. you can stay mad at me all day tomorrow, i don't want to go to sleep alone especially knowing you are mad at me." he whispers.

i looked up at him and saw his tired expression, and sad features through the dark light.

"okay." i muttered sitting up.

colby smiled before grabbing my things and helping me stand up. we walked to the door and i laid down immediately onto the bed. colby laid next to me, pulling me into his chest.

"i love you sweet angle." he whispered.

"love you too, even though you never let me say mad at you." i grumbled

(not edited)
a|n: hello hello, don't know if you guys knew but i got covid and that was horrible to deal with. feeling better now, thankfully. little bit of a longer story, hope you guys enjoyed! have a great day !! :)