~Mirror~

I woke up to feeling part of the bed gone, I assumed Colby had left to go start his day. I flopped over to my other side looking at the clock, realizing it was only nine in the morning. I yawned and got out of bed quietly putting a pair of shorts on and leaving Colbys shirt on. I walked down the stairs and saw amber was here, I mentally cursed to myself as I made my way down the stairs. Colby saw me an smiled softly before coming to hug me and giving me a quick kiss. He then scurried back over to amber.

"So what if we put a mirror right here?" Colby asked.

    I walked into the kitchen not wanting be anywhere near them anymore. You're probably wondering, y/n why do you hate amber? Well it all started when she decided to start trying to steal MY boyfriend. Usually that stuff doesn't bother me, but she has the ability to make any man drop to there knees for her. I was worried Colby would also drop to his knees for her as well.

    Sam scurried into the kitchen sending me a soft smile which I gladly sent on back. He walked towards me standing next to me, we were both watching Colby and amber talk. I watch amber closely seeing her touch Colbys arms constantly, and her laughing way to much. I honestly was about to throw myslef off the balcony any moment now.

"Jealous I see." Sam smirked.

"Samuel John Golbach if you continue to insult me because this girl thinks she can take my boyfriend, I will gladly chop of you're d*ck" I said proudly but also quietly.

    Sam laughed before sending me a scared look then ran away to who knows where. I continued to watch amber and colbys interactions. I finally looked away and walked past them, not bothering to look at Colby. I assumed Colby could tell I was either mad or upset since he watched me cautiously as I walked up the stairs. I quickly changed into gym attire and grabbed my air pods and phone. I took a quick selfie in the mirror saying, "love when people try to take someone away from me :p", I then posted it on my story already having people question my post. I smiled then turned my music on then walked into the garage to work out. Before I actually went in Colby was looking at my story, he then looked at me confused. I just looked away then finally went into the garage. After my workout, I went back inside to still see amber here since her bag was sitting on the stairs, the mirror was done but she was still here. I went upstairs to find her sitting at my vanity. I clenched my jaw as I looked at Colby with a face of, why is she still here? Why is she sitting at my vanity? And why are you shirtless right now? I scoffed then went into the bathroom and locked the door. I heard Colby knocking on the door telling me to open it.

"Y/n, princess please let me in." Colby begged on the other side.

I unlocked the door to see amber an Colby outside of it.

"Oh my god, for the love of God can you for once let me and colby talk without you hovering over him!?" I snapped.

Colby closed the door on amber locking it. He quickly pulled me into a hug pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"I don't want you to be mad or jealous anymore okay? I'm sorry amber has been here, I know you don't like her, but she was the only one who would put a mirror up without cost." Colby mumbled into my hair.

I nodded my head then pulled away from him.

"It's fine jerk." I said placing my stuff on the counter.

"Are you still mad?" He asks quietly.

"No just get her out of here, I would like to spend time with my boyfriend." I said quietly since I knew she had her ear to the door.

Colby nodded and quickly opened the door to my assumption, she was indeed listening to our conversation. Colby told her to leave which she did very quickly. Colby came back in and hugged me around the waist.

"Are you taking a shower?" He asked me.

I nodded slightly.

"I'm taking one with you then." He smirked before taking his belt off and pants.

A/n- Hi sorry for not posting for like a whole month, if you didn't read my last a/n I had a lot of stuff happening all at once. I didn't realize how much work I'll be getting as a 10th grader but oh my dear. Anyways, next week my dad has surgery for his knee, he tore his ACL and needs surgery, I don't know if I'll post. Someone asked me if I had COVID and if that's why I wasn't posting, I very much did not have COVID, I again was very busy with school and helping my dad out. I also had a family member who doesn't live near me at all, he had gotten COVID, he okay now. I hope you all are well! If you had a request and I haven't done it get PLEASE tell me! I still haven't found my ideas book so yay! Anyways, I love you all! ❤️