~video~

"Hi, hello welcome to my channel uhm I'm y/n, today is going to be a prank on my lovely boyfriend Colby Brock. I took some recommendations off of twitter, you should follow me by the way!" I said pointing to the camera.

I placed it on the counter to situate the view on me, looking around to make sure no one was listening or heard what I was saying.

"So, I'm going to do the ignoring prank just to see what he will do. Probably won't care, or just simply ignore me too. He's out with Sam doing some stuff for videos, so he should be back in like thirty minutes?" I questioned looking at my phone clock.

I turned off the camera and began placing hidden ones around the room, one being in the bathroom, closet and facing the bed. I spent the remaining time editing for future content to be uploaded.

"Okay, Colby just texted me telling me he's down the street. I have multiple cameras hidden, and I also left him on read just to start the prank a little earlier than usual. Okay I'm going to stop talking and sit down and pretend to be working." I ranted putting a thumbs up.

I quickly turned all the cameras on, and sat down on the couch. Right on time, Colby and Sam walked in talking about dinner. I began typing nonsense onto my laptop.

Colby walked in with a smile, placing what seemed to be a shopping bag by the door.

"Hey babe." He said walking into the closet.

I ignored him and typed quickly into the computer. Colby's head popped out from the door, with a confused look.

"Hey baby?" He asked again.

I looked at my phone then back at the computer typing once more. Colby sighed, and walked out from the closet sitting by my feet.

"Princess, I'm talking to you why are you not answering me? I know you can hear me." He asked rubbing my leg.

I held back a smile, distracting myself with a notification that popped onto the computer.

"Y/n? What is wrong?" Colby asked again getting more frustrated.

I scrolled through the computer once more, finding every possibility to distract myself. Colby stood up with a grumble, and walked into the shower. I looked at the camera and let out a small laugh and lip talked to the lens saying,

"I think he is mad."

About ten minutes later he walked out and plopped onto the couch once more.

"Okay I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry please talk to me. I love you, please stop ignoring me." Colby begged trying to look at me in the eyes.

It took every ounce in my body to keep ignoring him. He once more let a grumble and gripped my laptop pulling it away, placing it on the coffee table.

"Alright, you want to do this the hard way." Colby said pulling me into his lap.

"Look at me." He said.

I looked behind him, staring at the couple photo of us we took a couple months ago on vacation.

"Y/n, look at me right now." Colby grumbled grabbing my jaw.

I locked eyes with him, immediately regretting my choice.

"Why the f*ck are you ignoring me huh? What got you so caught up in your little mind hm?" He asked rubbing my cheek.

I blushed immediately rolling my head out of his grip, trying to stand up but he kept a hard grip.

"Mhm no, you aren't leaving until you speak one word to me." He smirked to me.

He looked at me in the eyes smirking, he knew this was prank I can tell from the way he was looking at me.

"You wanna explain the little hidden camera that's been recording in the bathroom?" He smirked once more.

"Or do you want to keep ignoring me huh princess?" He asked.

I rubbed my hands together laughing quickly afterwards.

"How did you see the damn camera." I whined placing my head onto his shoulder.

"Baby, I lived in a house with mutiple content creators who pranked me all the time. I know when there's a hidden camera. Plus, you grabbed the camera that flashes a red light, I saw it from the corner of my eye." He laughed into my ear.

"Goddamnit, every time I try to prank you, you always find out." I whined into his shoulder.

"You just can't out-beat the champ gorgeous." He laughed again.

I groaned and stood up turning off all the cameras, planning on filming the outro later in the day. I walked back over to Colby who sat there with a knowing smirk.

"Can you wipe that stupid smirk off your face." I groaned throwing a pillow at him.

"But it's so funny watching you trudged around with such a grim look because you can't prank me." He laughed.

"You are such a d*ck sometimes." I laughed throwing myself onto the bed.

"I'm not a d*ck beautiful." He replied laughing next to me.

I looked over at him to see him smiling at me, he rolled his eyes when I pocked his cheek.

"Your cute." I said quietly.

"Your cuter." He answered back.

"I'm still mad at you for the prank, never let me have one for myself." I giggled.

"Then try harder baby." He laughed pulling me onto his chest.

"Try harder." I mocked laughing.

A|n: hello loves how are we today? hope well :)