Trust your heart

My name is Anna, princess and queen of Arendelle.

My life is surely full of surprises.

From what I can remember, I was the youngest in my family or at least I thought I was. This looks so silly now.

Years ago when we were kids, me and Elsa were playing around the castle. Building adorable snowman, skating on ice and snowballing...

Everything was great, we've been having a good time.

But not everything is permanent and wings of change sometimes flow past us, humbling us, reminding us of how helpless we really are.

And on that day we really were helpless.

Elsa and I were having fun but I was just too fast and then caused her to nearly freeze me. I sometimes remember that time, wondering if my reckless behavior was the reason Elsa was isolated from me and everyone.

And that's not everything that happened because years later, mom and dad set sail but their ship sank on the way.

We've been told that they headed to a diplomatic mission to Uncle Frederic and Arianna in Corona but in truth they were on a quest across the the dark sea in order to discover the secret behind Elsa's powers.

We didn't know that at the time and it caused some more trouble for me and Elsa as three years after our parents shipwrecked, Elsa was coronated as a queen but I made a mistake. At that time I fell in love with the prince of Southern Isles named Hans.

At first he seemed like a very kind person, I guess I'll never understand gotten to him during that time (I still think that fixer upper song had to do something with that)

Anyways I tried to find Elsa after she escaped to her ice castle, I left and went after her. I met many new friends on the way though, Kristoff, Swen and Olaf.

I honestly never imagined to ever talk to our favourite childhood snowman or have a deer as a friend.

Me and Kristoff became really close, so much that the trolls were really interested in setting me and Kristoff up when we went to see them...

And they helped me to get Elsa back when Hans tried to expose her as a murderer and traitor while he himself was the real one.

Not only that but as my memories were coming back my freezing scar you can say began to resurface too.

After stopping Hans though, Elsa was able save me. We found out this time that love was the answer to her ice. Not necessarily love of a lifetime but a family love.

All that Elsa needed was support, from me, our friends, our people and our parents ...I wish they could've realized this sooner.

After that we had huge party in the castle, celebrating the coronation.

My birthday was funnier afterwards, with some treasure hunting, Elsa's fever creating Snowgies party poopers, next blasting a giant snowball... I hope it didn't hit anyone

And three years after her coronation, everything was going pretty well, we spend time together as a family. Me, Elsa, Kristoff, Sven and Olaf all sat in the castle and having a sleepover. That same evening, Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf play a game of charades.

And then suddenly, in the middle of the night, the strange ice crystals appeared in the air and then the wind started storming around the kingdom.

The elemental spirits were awakened , forcing everyone in the kingdom to evacuate as many of Arendelle's resources are stripped from the kingdom:

The waterfall dries up, as do the fountains, the flames providing light in buildings and the street lamps are extinguished, the wind becomes fierce, and the streets are disrupted like something is burrowing beneath them.