Cold Shoulder

Somewhere else

I knew you should’ve finished them off in those pile of woods, now we have lost some manpower along the way.

Well I can see why. Making the events more precarious is just sooo fun and interesting~

And uncontrollable. They’ll be a hindrance later. We shouldn’t too be arrogant here.

Yeah yeah sure look Lily has her approach, all of us do. But hey I’m a forgiving guy, I say we watch and play our part for now. If she goes out of line, well it’s her loss for what may happen.

Location – Denmark

Within the cabin on Danish ship, Anna held close to her sheet as she felt cold. Not surprising given the weather.

Not to mention her mind was a mess...

‘Well well what am I not surprised?’

The voice in her mind ever present and not welcome, took image of her younger self... I glared at Anna.

‘Not only did you lost Arendelle but the enchanted forest now all in one week plus 3 or 4 days. Our people are in danger.’

Her brother, Kristoff, Olaf and the others were who knows where... and considering Tarzan’s condition , wherver he is he hopefully gets some needed aid...

They are splintered... they are scattered...

They have to find them... and Sora didn’t even come back for them, there must be good reason behind that... perhaps circumstances have changed.

‘Well maybe he should’ve took us with him instead of abandoning us!’

Unlikely, Sora and his friends can’t do everything on their own... not to mention Northuldra won’t abandon their forest...

‘And where are they now though? Either dead or worse, while we nearly put our baby and the kids at risk!’

Then there were pirates...

She got shot... luckily it wasn’t too painful or vital... she was reckless.

Her childhood doll, the gift from her grandmother, her father and her sister... sir jorgenbjorgen was lost too. The last memory of her childhood... either gone under rubble or taken away by that woman Lilith...

She still couldn’t believe how all those people could simply just invade Arendelle... Was that the reason why didn’t come to talk to her for last few months?... was their fear of magic THAT strong... were all these years of coexistence attempts not yet enough...

‘Apparently well not for everybody your highness’

Her inner voice wasn’t helping at all either

‘You promised some new memories to him right?’

It did sound more saddened than agitating

‘But after all this? This wasn’t what we meant’

Her hands tightened at her own thoughts

She explained the situation to Officer Alexander who agreed to take them to the palace. Hopefully they can help find everybody so they form a real solid plan. To do something at least, she hated doing nothing especially right now.

She thought she had gone past this enough over the years but apparently this feeling of helplessness is still there. And she knew...

‘You have always known but knowing doesn’t help does it?’