Memory Witch

PREVIOUSLY WITHIN FINAL WORLD

The jungle king somehow managed to escape the vile visions... or so he hoped...

He didn't know how he got there, he didn't know where he was...

He was very surprised that he found himself nt in his corrupted mindscape but a in a different world... one where the ground is made of water...

Coupled with his invisible and almost non existent, a prospect of actual death emerged in his mind... he tried to calm himself

Too much rage... too much emotion...

Words from Pabbie ring through his mind which feels like empty hall

'You must find a way to balance your halves ... if not you may become the very monster that took much from you'

The latter didn't help... the memory of Sabor definitely was not what he needs right now

Still the question was still in the air, just what did he need to do now?

And then she came...

A voice in a star among the empty of oceans...

Namine

That was how she called herself

'I remember you from Sora's memories... the deep jungle, a world once seperated like the others... I'm glad to see you still exist here or you did'

"So I AM dead"

So all that cold and other harsh elements did their purpose

"Not just yet. You're close to dying however"

"How do you know?... Namine was it?"

"That's right! Memory hero Namine at your service!"

She giggled before circling around Tarzan for a bit

"And you are Tarzan. Worth repeating, king of the jungles! I was surprised when Sora told me about your presence in Arendelle."

"I feel lost too... What is this place? Is this suppose to be an afterlife?"

He looks around again, wonders if he overlooked something

The view is the same however, an endless stretch of water and sky

"Hehe again, close but no. You see this would be on the border between sleep and death... it's one destination one goes to once heart and body reach it's end but who do not want or can not die for one reason or another, reside. I come here often to help those in need"

"So are you also..?"

"No luckily no. I've been in this place before but... I wasn't as versed here as I am now. Fairy Godmother helped in that. I have abiltiy to manipulate memories... dreams hold our memories, sleep holds our dreams; and death is closely tied to sleep which is how I managed to access it. Few can"

Tarzan didn't know what to say in all of this

"Well, sorry if anything. I guess this is a bit over your head..."

"This is just too much..."

"I know... listen I came to help, I promise"
"I'm glad if so, but I am dying...how did you even find me?"

"I once took Sora's memories of you. That's why he didn't visit for a while. His memory then bcame a part of mine. My feelings from them, a sense of joy turned to alert when I felt your light was fading... OH RIGHT! Listen we must hurry!"

"Again how?"

"Love from Jane is keeping you from fading away permanently, that's why you must retake control of your body from Bron quickly!"