All in it's time - Happy 10 years

‘Everything has it’s season’

There it is again...

‘If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothing at all’

Checking his surroundings, Tarzan made sure to find anyone nearby... no answer...

After his apparently 2nd body possession, Tarzan felt quite cold... so weak.

His body luckily had time to sleep and heal, he felt comparably better afterwards... except then something new was happening.

He began to hear voices...

‘Every adventure requires a first step’

His hearing also grew stronger as he could hear children outside playing in snow, he could also hear some adults screaming about something...

And it wasn’t just his hearing that’s stronger,  it’s his sense of awareness... He could feel people nearby and far away...

‘Sometimes your strengths lie beneath the surface’

Regardless,  he had no idea what to do with all these voices.

Not to mention that ominous whistling...

He didn’t know if he could talk about it to anyone... at least until one girl, Namine, wanted to have conversation with him. Her friend or twin sister, Kairi, was outside patrolling something...

Namine – You can feel her at a distance,  can’t you?

Tarzan – I am not sure I understand how...

Namine – Your memory is slowly recovering... hopefully that’ll help.

Tarzan - Was this what you wanted to talk about?

Namine – Not just me. Rapunzel wants too but she is right now with Adam... don’t judge him too hard, he is just very passionate about the situation.

Tarzan -... Alright, so what else was there?

Namine – Listen, Elsa once allowed me to venture into Ahtohallan. Being a memory witch, I wanted to see the river of memories for myself... and I learned a lot. Really a lot.

Tarzan slowly did manage to remember being there, at the moment he only reached the moment he met his human mother Iduna... He listened intently to Namine’s story...

Namine – Tarzan... it may be too much for you to handle but... I think you are now the Avatar of Earth.

Tarzan blinked

Namine – Tarzan, you seen Earth Giants back in the forest right?

Tarzan nodded, recalling his fight against huge mountains

Namine – You see, your sister Elsa... she is the Avatar of Ice. Her element is mainly tied to water spirit Nokk. You are now tied to Earth Giants, and soon you may get their power...

Remembering how tough they were, Tarzan looked at his fist.

Tarzan – Avatar of Earth? So I am not human anymore?

Namine – Weel, not quite... you aren’t too immersed into it.

He really didn’t feel any difference yet... possibly he’ll have to see in practice.

Namine – I’m sure you’ll get a hang of it eventually... other than that, I simply wanted to see if you were okay.

Tarzan – I’m better now. And thank you, for helping me even though I barely know you...

Namine giggled at that

Namine – If you only knew what I did, you’d think differently.

Tarzan then went over to the nearby window, to look at Corona. There was so much snow... A snowfall was very rare in the tropical region.

He then looks down to see the training of soldiers and volunteers including Jane.

Namine – She was really hurt emotionally...

Tarzan – Jane believes she is a burden to me. I shown her before that it’s not true, but each time she is reminded of that...

Neither did he like her training to use certain weapons... spears, slingshots are one thing. But guns... bring painful memories.

Tarzan – Why do people even need to those instruments of death?...

Namine – I...I understand you here, but time passes and new threats arrive. We need new things to combat them... as much as we like to pretend that we do not.

Tarzan caught something in her tone, there was something she wasn’t telling.

Tarzan – Namine is there something else you want to say?

Namine looked away, not wanting to give away anything.

Namine – Maybe... but that’s for later.

“There is something we would like to know however”

They then turn around to see Lance, with one his daughters : Red.

Tarzan – And what is it that you need.

Lance – Hey c’mon we are not going for interrogation... uhm well not for you at least, Mr Tarzan sir.

Red – Dad, focus. We should be going. We have someone in the dungeons that may be interested in you.

Tarzan crawled to them before he caught a strange scent from a red haired lady.

Lance – Ookay, let’s get going. Namine, you are coming?

All the while they were proceeding, a distant voice tries calling out to Tarzan

‘Help uuuus! Help meee!’

.....

.......

..........

The voice was reaching not just him but to his fellow Avatar.

Elsa rubbed her temples again, frustrated at the pain in her head.

As if there wasn’t enough going on already, Anna doesn’t feel well... didn’t feel good for a while now. Un her pregnant state, that can’t be allowed...

And they were running out of time.

By the time of Christmas, it’ll be a bloody catastrophe that may come instead of gifts from Santa Claus.

Eric – I take it wasn’t how you wanted to start a new year...

Elsa breathed in and out.

Elsa – I do miss the days when we just gather together as a family. Bringing heart shaped decorations for the tree on  23 from the markets. Having Olaf run his usual safari play with Sven, even Kristoff’s funny Flemmingrad ballad...

Elsa and Eric may not know each other greatly but on some things they do agree.

Eric - There were times when things felt simpler, were they not?

Elsa said nothing. Nor was it needed.
_______________________________________
It’s now an anniversary of Frozen 1. It all began in 2013 when we came upon a story of a family torn apart...

Happy 10 years to Frozen verse.

Save Game. Quit! STAY TUNED FOR MORE!