Dugaag meets Königin

A while back - "Busy Time" Chapter

While Gerda, Kai and Olina were preparing him for the council meeting, they also had to enlighten him about his lineage.

Though it was more like a historical inter course.

Kai - "I will try to summarise what I can.

To foundation of Arendelle before the last ice age by Lord Aren, a legendary adventurer who dissapeared I his search of the hidden secrets of the world.

Despite his absence, the kingdom continued to strengthen it's position in Norway amidst times of tension and bloodshed in Scandinavia.

Back in 10th century, his descendants Eric and Else ruled the nation when it was at war against Scottish Highlands even temporarily allying with enemy tribe of Angles. Though the war halted one day once a powerful storm, a natural disaster took many lives. That's as far as we know, the historic records make it hard to figure out. Some say it was brought by Cailleach the deity of winter although we may never know.

Regardless, peace was only achieved later however when the leaders of Highlanders Merida the Brave and King McGuffin decided to meet with Lord Eric and Lady Else to stop the meaningless loss of life between their countries, ending the alliance with Angles soon after. Relatives from both even got married to each other.

Mrs Porter, in

this war Arendelle was close allies with your grandfather's duchy of Weselton, despite Weselton's greed.

Back then the neighbouring Corona was supporting the opposing sides which left relations quite strained.

  Nevertheless Coronian land is a large and influential kingdom so many highlanders and  Vikings have emigrated to that kingdom, some starting their own business in current days... Many are still in the area on the map with a serpent in the north ocean.

Moving on, relations between Dunbroch and Arendelle nations grew over generations, though also did their distrust of unnatural magic...

And that discrimination grew in your family as well, you should be aware by now of what it drive your grandfather to do against the indigenous Northuldran Tribe."

Tarzan - *sighs* I heard from Anna.

Kai - "Very well. Your father was in line for the throne when he met and eventually married your mother.

Done all they could in circumstances they were in, especially around 1848 revolutions.

And one day they had your sisters. Elsa was the first, Anna was the second, you came later than anyone expected...Unfortunately, their majesties were no longer here and so for time being, the council handled the situation In Arendelle until Elsa eventually had to take the lead.... Not without some obstacles."

Kai gave off a hint that he may know more than he's choosing to tell. But he guessed it's not all necessary.

"Queen Elsa had to resign years later to be the protector of the Enchanted Isle. It was Anna's turn to be the Queen and she most of the times she garners good support from her people. Kristoff and we try to keep her on her legs sometimes."

Gerda and Olina giggled

Jane - "You don't get bored seemingly"

Kai - "Sometimes, but naturally there are times when we fear for her life. There are people who want to rule the nation whatever it takes. You have a second cousin from Ichabod family, Artil who I'm sure you'll meet at the council meeting. And then there was also his brother Grimsby who nearly incited a civil war.