Nobles vs Pirates

The Dunkinker pirates kept striking at the snow wall which proved to be tougher than expected for some reason.

They soon found out why, there was solid ice within it which was confusing... usually a giant snow ball consists of just huge mass of snowflakes...

'Ay wait a minute!'

As they kept getting through, one of them could swear that they saw a silhouette

'Cap'n Bouff there seems to be somethin' inside!'

'What be it bilge rat? I ordered to remove everythin' that there we don't need already! I don't plan to freeze me bones!

He scoffs before continuing 'I tell ye Cap'n there be someone inside this here icycle!'

An irritated captain comes over "You better have something useful or else I'll slit ye'-"

His irritation then gone from confusion to shock as he tries to make something out of the images

There were two tall ladies and the three of little brats... the latter appear to be like poor people from the streets

One lady was silver haired and white suits which made it very difficult to notice her amid snowflakes

The other was with red or brown hair with blackish suit... and a familiar symbol...

And then he remembered something...

"Men! brin' me the bounties that there we 'ave o'er 'ere!"

They did exactly that as big nosed pirate handed over the papers of latest bounties to the scarred captain

As he searched over them, Elsa was gettting ready to remove the dome

She creates two blades and a bo weapon out of freezing air for herself and Anna

Anna looks at the William, Karl and Amelia

"You stay here. We will leave as soon as they're taken care of."

Williiam : But maybe we can help!

Anna - No, not this time! It'll be safer for you to get behind us!

Amelica : I'm not agaisnt fighting back but maybe we should talk ot them first?

Elsa - Amelia, these are pirates! They won't even care to listen!

And then the captain laughs out in amusement

"You are damn right on that! Why should we when we can ransom you both for some more doubloons!"

Big mustached pirate says "Of course we will captain! Look how many of these pigs we have here!"

Captain slams him in the head

"Not that you imbecile! Men, it looks lek we have two old queens of arendelle here! King Hans put would pay a whole lot for their heads!"

Some crewmates were shocked while some were delighted at the news

"Men prepare the chains and cells! An' be ready if they start fighting! Ye can do whatever with the brats!"

One with big beard yells "LET'S RANSACK THEM!"

Big guy with guns yell "LET'S TWEET THEIR LITTLE NOSES AND MAKE THEM WEAR FUNNY SUITS!"

One with headband yell "LET'S KILL 'EM AN' FEED 'EM TO SHARKS ALONG IWTH THE USELESS NOBLES HERE!"

Captain - Ah aye! with these bounties 'ere, we wont need them anymore! HAHAHAHA!

Hearing all of this did two things, scaring three little northuldrans and enraging two sisters

The pirates didn't know who thy were dealing with here