is it a good time??

It's easy to be cynical... to look down your nose and create fairy tale satire...and that's the exact opposite of what we set out to do. - Nathan Greno, Co director of Tangled.

[Norway]

Hans was wide eyed at what he saw through the telescope.

The kingdom of Vestvidda... it's all frozen.

With those monsters rampant there, with looters grabbing everything like there's no tomorrow...

Did they fall?

What was Elsa doing?

It doesn't make sense to freeze a neighbouring kingdom just to get rid of him... right? The way he remembers Elsa, and from what he heard , this is way out of character...

The voice in his head mocked his shock

'People change, for worse too... or did you forget how you threated and expelled her sister?'

Hans - Tch, Commander! Alert the troops! Get ready for confrontation and prepare the cannons!

Commander - Yes sire!

Hans went inside to prepare himself, he knew how strong Elsa is.

Fighting her would be difficult, defeating her even more so.

He'd have to use some cunning. He needs to catch her off guard. Maybe can handcuff her in a sea stone metal.

He can use her pride anger against her... or maybe her anger even.

But seeing her through the telescope, he gets a feeling something was off about her...

Like this was a different person... Much more willing to kill...

From a distance they may be able to shoot at them but the weather isn't on their side here...

And the ships may or may not be useful since they are approaching by the freezing sea surface...

And the kingdoms of Snoob, Akerselvia, Storegga may jump in on opportunity to seize part of the land.

Scramble for Norway begins.

While her new behaviour may boost support for him, it also puts him in a very precarious situation...

Hans picked up his sword, and readied his battle armour.

The neighbouring kingdoms like Nordmark hopefully will target Elsa as well once they learn of her rampage in Vestvidda... but some may learn too late. It's surprising he didn't hear about this until now.

He also takes up a lantern...

If It comes down to it, they may have to take drastic measures...

He then turns to the old mirror he received from Eric a year or two ago... he stares at his reflection with different feelings... either one of frustration, hatred, and maybe fear...

Remembering his brother only worsened his mood... because his thoughts were that Eric, Melody would be very upset at what he's doing now, then they redirected to his father with disappointment on his face...

He doesn't intend to lose it all when he finally accomplished something.

If Elsa wants it, she'll have to rip it out of his hands.

He'll secure his rule even if it's the last thing he'll do.

'Do it, it is unavoidable... it is your destiny. It’s Free or die... you will be free and build the future of your own or you will be dead and remembered as an arrogant fool, not as a patient but as a petulant lord...’