Heated debate or Legislative Violence?

"Wait wait...So what just happened?" Professor asked confused

"Well, that debate was lively..." Jane commented trying to lighten up after the council was over

"Yes I suppose. Right Kristoff?" Anna quietly commented

"Well ..." Kristoff said remembering the meeting

Post-Council meeting

Each by one, the dignitaries enter a large meeting chamber in the castle.

Tarzan decided to lay back and watch how it goes, trusting the human fomalities to Jane who was in her victorian dress but it was alot more different now thanks to Gerda and Olina.

Everyone sat down and Kai along with the head of the council are leading a royal gathering.

"I am lord Erling of the council, and I call you all to order."

Kai "Thank you all for attending. I'm sure the king and queen will arrive shortly. The matter at hand today is of course- "

"SUCCESSION!"

Across the table is a family of three

The woman Gretchen is a wife to the dim-witted gunner, a second cousin once removed Anna and Elsa (and by extension Tarzan's) , who comes from their grandfather's own sister, their grand aunt's lineage.

They are in their mid-20s with a young son named Galen seated between them.

"I hope this won't get ugly" Jane whispers to Tarzan who tries to comfort her

Gretchen "What's the excuse this time Kai? Is she making another ice sculpture of her sister? or running around with antoher man-baby?"

Her eyes were targeting straight to Tarzan who wasn't much surprised.

However Jane felt offended as did his sister who snickers sarcastically in order to announce of their arrival to everyone in the room

They both were standing at the entrance at the entrance to the room, with Anna stone-faced.

Gretchen's expression drops as the royal couple took their place at the head of the table.

Anna didn't break her eye contact with Gretchen until Kristoff speaks to Kai

"Please proceed Kai"

Kai "Yes your majesty. Succession is indeed the part of today's meeting. And with king and queen entering their 20th year on the throne, an hair must be named. It is a responsibility of this council to choose a successor to the throne of Arendelle by the first fo the year"

The meeting continues with Gretchen staking her husband's claim to the throne and with a lack of options, he seems to be the front runner. or so he seemed.

That is until Anna and Kristoff made a pause and dropped a bobmshell on everyone.

"Everyone I think it's the best time to announce that...me and Kristoff will soon have children!"

That took most if not all of the council (except Tarzan and Jane) by shock and surprise.

"You think we'll believe you?! How would we know if you tell the truth?" Gretchen stated angrily

Jane stood up for her sister in law "Excuse me ma'm, but you don't have to be so-"

Tarzan stopped her holding up a hand and calmly responds "She wants to say your manner of voice isn't welcome"

Gretchen was irritated as she calls back on Tarzan, openly mocking his appearance and question who he really is.

"I do not want to hear YOU speaking to me about manners ...and for that matter, what even gives you the right to be here near all of us you stupid man-ape!?"

Anna's familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें