Cyclone 🌀

My my he did it...

At last, he took his time...

Well he's out now so...should we go in?

One of us may, should be easy enough...

Why should we? Can't he deal with them himself?

Have you forgotten that our foes are also in the game?

After all the universe is a chaotic unpredictable place, just like I love it... oh just look at that lady there? she doesnt knwo what to do hihihi~

It's been years since her mother was gone, Jane had to get used to reality that she won't be a part of her life anymore... neverhear her voice... never embrace her in hug...

It was... hard, not instant... everyone seek their ways to cope with grief.

Of course that isn't so simple...

When you lose someone close to you, that grief never fully goes away - but you do learn to cope wth it over time.

It stays with you, and different people react to that pain differently... even when it comes to the loss they had long ago...

Several effective coping techniques include talking with loved ones about your pain, remembering all of the good in your life, engaging in you favourite activities, and consulting with a grief counselor.

It was very helpful and beneficial for many...

Jane was no different.

She was lucky and glad that her father was by her side, she could see how much this meant to him as well... it helped to know that she was not alone...

Thanks to her father, she found fascination in the animal kingdom...

Thanks to her mother she found joy and fun in a creative realm of arts...

Both of these traits make her feel like... like she was on adventure...

Like a bird that shifts places at the passing of seasons...

Not tied to spot of land, truly free...

Maybe that's why she quickly adapted to the wildlife of africa ... maybe that's why she eventually felt her home was not in England but in the jungle itself and with Tarzan.

When it comes to the people she caed about, that's another story... There were her parents of course. Her mother Evaline was her light till the very end, then there was her father too... like a moon that overlooks the sleeping children in the night. He always tries to support her...

There were many there that bullied her for her smartness, calling her a nerd... even trying to ruin her efforts at times. She didn't know if she simply annoyed them, or they were jealous... Regardless she was geateful it didn't reach an overkill.

Another trait about her is that she often gets herself in trouble and that happened at times when she didn't get her way.

Over time she learned to be patient... with some help from her fellow students. Jane's three friends, Greenly, Hazel, and Eleanor were good companions...

There was also her mother's friend Mr Liddel and his family... Jane herself made good friends with his children, especially with one Alice Liddel with whom she had some really interesting adventures too

Finally there was her husband, Tarzan. When they first met, Jane was scared... After seeing how acrobatically he saved her from baboons, she found the ape man a bit unpredictable and dangerous... she was quick to judge apparently, but what can she say? She was far from perfect. Eventually however she learned to be more open minded and try to not get in trouble again...