On the way

-On board the vessel

" And then she shields Elsa from Hans but froze to death"

Everyone frowned but Kristoff assured "Don't worry she was later saved"

"My you were lucky he didn't pierce right through you too" Professor said baffled and confused

"Yes that too. And well... it went out okay, my sister's love had saved me" Anna said

"Wheew I'm glad it did" Jane said happy for Anna but also quite amused. She didn't always lke the love save everythng ending, thoguh she likes the genre, but she was glad this one ended like that compared to the darker alternative. "So wait you know Sora as well? How is he? Donald or Goofy? They haven't appeared for qite a while"

"Ouh you can rest easy now. He is still out there roaming around with those two, he does come to visit us from time to time to spend time together especially with Rapunzel. I would love to imagine his suprise if he saw us together right now"

She didn't say that Sora seemed a bit sad at times which was made her worry sometimes. But knowing Sora, he's probably had his own failings on the road too.

"Now that's something to look forward too. So... you married someone just met and learned the hard way...?" Jane asked Anna who tilted her head in response

"Yes yes and I know how that sounds, but I was a teen at the time and it seemed like a wonderful idea. And a simple one" Anna added

"Well I'm not judging actually. It could've been worse. I had met my childhood friend Robert months ago when he planecrashed"

"Really? And what happened?" Anna said interested

Kristoff "And how does that plane feel?"

Jane and her father looked confused but realised "Ah yes new advancements are yet to reach the rest of the world let alone Arendelle." Jane said 'Can't say I'm surprised. England is one of the more advertising country at this time'

"Another reason you trade with Mr Dumont" Professor said

"We'll explain that later. About Robert...well he didn't seem to bare bad ideas until he tricked me and nearly escaped."

Anna puts her hand on his, understanding her

"And that was when I already was with Tarzan so I pretty much practically cheated and screwed up worse than you"

"Perhaps you two grew up a bit too early" Professor said

Anna let out a small laugh "You speak like my father Professor. Speaking of fathers, how was your relationship with Lord Ragnar?"

Professor : Not the worst but he just had expectations for me that I couldn't or wouldn't fulfill, sometimes calling me 'the little dipper'...That's part fo the reason why I left for England

Anna : I do recall his bad demeaner indeed, he did do some funny things however for example dancing like a chicken with the face of a monkey.

Jane : So that's where you get that from?

Professor : Very funny dear.

Anna :... Ah yes I remember that one time across the sea when me and Elsa encountered the Duke again while visiting the kingdom of Vekretta. Though the Duke was still untrusting of Elsa, luckily we end up on somewhat friendlier terms after Elsa relieves the city of a massive heat wave.

She still funnily remembers the jam hunt and lingonberry contest Kai had her on during their time in Vakretta.

Professor : You mentioned Vakretta. He did mention that incident although he seemed not too pleased.

Anna's familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें