Enter Olaf

Tarzan looks at the talking snowman who keeps singing

"I want to know about strangers like meeee~" Olaf sang as he lands back "Ah I so loved your musical number. Very good I'd say"

Tarzan didn't say a word just yet as he inspects the snowman on all fours again, taking a sniff too only to collide with Olaf's carrot nose

Olaf : "You're not a talkative type are you? I watched you and those other two from afar and you walk like that pretty often. Ouh wait is that your manner of saying hi?"

*Olaf tries to go on fours which he found amusing and began circling around him*

Olaf : Hohoho this is funny! Too bad my hands can't bend much

Which was true, Olaf's twig arms almost always straight and stiff "But hey, a snowman can dream too!"

Olaf's nose fell off and Tarzan picked it up, somewhat disturbed "Olaf wasn't it?"

The talking snowman stops in his tracks and looks up, noticing his nose isn't on his face anymore "Sorry my parts may unbound from sometimes"

His nose then suddenly flied out of Tarzan's hands much to his surprise, and right to Olaf who put it back on

"Thanks Gale" Olaf said as Gale takes him upwards orbiting closer to Tarzan

"Ahaha well that was interesting. But where are my manners : My name is Olaf, a talking snowman created by Elsa and named after a great blizzard of Olaf. Not to be a show-off, I may also become a future captain of Arendelle. I also love flurries and warm hugs VERYYY much but that's just me, now it's your turn. Who are you? You don't look like you're from around here. Especialy with your four style walk"

"... My name is Tarzan from the jungles, leader of the gorilla tribe and as I now undestand a prince of Arendelle" Tarzan said

After he answered, Olaf was very puzzled "Wait isn't Anna married to Kristoff already?"

"No no that's not what I meant. I just learned that... she is my sister"

As Tarzan said it, Olaf's jaw dropped down before jumping back up in Tarzan's arms "OUH MY Anna is a big sister now?!"

And his answer was fast and energetic

Olaf : Wait what's more important is...are you my uncle then?!"

Tarzan puts him down "I... am not sure...maybe?"

Olaf : Ohohohoh yeah sorry, I can be too quick or too slow sometimes with explanations. Also Gale are you here?"

He asked looking for a few flying leaves which appeared the next minute swirling to Tarzan

"What is going on here?" The doors opened slowly , Jane came out to check on her husband

Jane : Okay ...? I see you're not alone here

Olaf : Alright! Why don't we take this converstaion inside, it;s getting freezing here at night

Professor : Now this is phenomenal! A creature made entirely out of ice crystals and yet has a sentient conscience!

Olaf : Aah don't make me blush! But between us, I'm not very careful with my snow form.

Jane : And what's that supposed to mean?

Olaf : If I see anything warm and hot, I just can't help myself.

That gave them a reason for concern, they noded in understanding but noted not to give him anything of such sorts.

Olaf : Now let's go at it again. YOU ARE ELSA AND ANNA'S BROTHER?!

He said looking at Tarzan who who simply said "It seems so. I've only now learned about that"

Olaf : Please tell me about your stories. Anna doesn't tell me , she just said "Not now" and just isn't in the mood perhaps at the moment.

Jane : Alright alright slow down there.

They began telling him the story of his life the same way he told Anna and Kristoff

Olaf : Wow it seems you've been through rough times. Yet funny too.

Professor : You can say that yes.

Olaf *wipes his tears* O-oaky now it's my turn to tell

Jane : Ahm Anna already told us!

Olaf : Yeah she wold have. But Ms Porter, my story telling is more efficient. I got this.

Bickering was pointless so they were all ears for his performance

Hi! I'm Olaf. (Gasps) Oh, sorry, yeah, I just find clothes restricting. Bet you're wondering who we are and why we are here. It's really quite simple.

(Oalf narrating story) It began with two sisters. One born with magical powers, and one born powerless. Their love of snowmen, infinite. "Anna, No! Too high!" Blast! "Ow, Mama, Papa, help!" Slam! Doors shutting everywhere, sisters torn apart! Well, at least they have their parents. Their parents are dead. "Oh, I am Anna, I wanna marry a man I just met!" Elsa's gonna blow, snow, snow, ah run! Magic pulses through my snowflakes. (Gasps) I live! "Ice palace for one, ice palace for one!" "Get out Anna!" (Shooting sounds) "My heart!"

Jane (rubs her forehead) : Oh, my goodness.

Olaf (continuing): "Only an act of true love can save you." "Here's a true love's kiss..." "You're not worth it, guess what? I'm the bad guy!"

Professor : What?

Olaf (continuing): And Anna freezes to death, forever.

Jane : Oh, Anna. Well Olaf you sure made us...

Olaf (concluding): A a a ah don't interrupt. Then she unfreeze it. Oh, and then Elsa woke up the magical spirits, and we were forced out from our kingdom. Now our only hope is to find the truth about the past, but we don't have a clue how to do that. Except Elsa's hearing voices, so we got that going for us.

The three stare blankly althoguh the last sentences caught his attention 'Hearing voices?'

Olaf:[vocalizes the voice] (if you see someone else's name in this one, it means Olaf is impersonating them.) [Elsa] Show yourself! RIGHT NOW! [Iduna] Elsa, be who you are. [Elsa] Oh I will Mama, I will! [normal voice] Elsa's DEAD. Olaf's DEAD. Anna cries... [talks fast] And then a bunch of important things happen that I forgot but all that matters is I was right and water has memory and thus... [gasps] I LIVE. And so do you. Any questions?

Tarzan looks confused

Olaf: I figured as much.