A stained memory

"Finally here we are at the rock valley"

The group reached a steamy valleyfull of boulders which the next minute jump to life and turn out to be the very trolls they were visiting. They were quite joyfull beng for Olaf and Tarzan reminding the latter of his gorilla tribe especially Terk

One of them jumped up to hug Kristoff who stumbled "Ouh we missed you Kristoff!"

"Hey we do meet from time to time you know Bulda?" Kristoff responded

Some little trolls came and played with Honeyamren and Olaf

"Hello there you little ones" Honeymaren pats them

"Ooh stop Cliff! I'm a future commander! You act like my baby snowmen adn they are enough already!" Olaf laughingly added

They also inspected Tarzan and his wife Jane "Wow would you look at her, as yellow as a sunshine in the night"

Jane seesm to like the comparison

"And this one is pretty tough, strong hands and feet, and with so much hair like a furball"

"They are pretty lively" Tarzan says

"As we said, they are passionate" Anna said before cutting to the matter at hand "Listen everyone I'm glad we visited too but we need Grand Pabbie's help, there are questions we need to ask him"

"I believe you have your majesty" the head leader of the trolls answered as he rolled in "You came here to ask about Elsa? Conveniently I also have something else to tell you"

"I see...but before we talk about that, I wanna find out for sure" Anna motions Tarzan to come closer a she brings him to the Grand Pabbie "This is Tarzan, the king of the jungle and...jsut maybe my brother"

The trolls gasp in awe , one of them whispered to another "So wait is that the little one?"

"I hear what you are talkng about and that maybe true. Before your parents departed, I sensed a slight change within your mother but I wasn't completely sure. I looked into the Northern Lights for an answer at one point but it was too late. For years we believed the third child to be lost...until now"

He sat down "Lie down Tarzan"

Tarzan did exactly that as the troll puts his hands over his head "My magic wil lhelp to reach the memories but it ma not work unless you focus. Think about your parents"

Tarzan takes a deep breathe and treis to concentrate.

A colorful projection forms above them, it shown a baby Tarzan growing up, getting used around the jungle with his trib of gorillas

"I'm sorry if it's not what you meant but my take on family is different...they raised me after all"

"I understand...but you should try to think about your birth parents" Anna consoles him

Most of the time, he didn't really gave a thoguht about his human parents, even after he finding out his human nature. His tribe will alwys be his family, but if he wants to find out the truth, he'll have to go deeper in himself.

Despite himself, Tarzan did have some old memories of them as he strained for a few minutes before a brand new image had manifested itself.

He remembred a warm hand rubbing over his cheek and revealed two people whm bared a physical resemblance to Agnarr and Iduna albeit with longer hair and larger mustache. They didn't seem to take care after themselves much to the amusement to some trolls "Hm finally decided to get a mustache"

Anna didn't need to look further to recognise them "It really is them!"

"So he is my uncle!" Olaf exclaimed beyond his regular excitement

"Come my darling homeward bound"

Anna and Honeymaren knew the song that lyric belonged to

"You sing that song again? It really is beautiful" Agnarr says as he writes something on the table with a music box next to him

"He is beatiful too," Iduna said as she placed her baby in the makeshift crib they made, she looekd saddened "If only we were with his sisters, could this family be whole"

He stops writing as he stands and comforts her "He has me and you Iduna, that has to be enough..."

"Me and you? Like when we were young...I lost my family in the enchanted forest, and now I won't see our daughters anymore...We'll never be able to say sorry for what we did" Iduna says tearing up

"I know, ...but we have to be strong for Johnathan. Elsa has Anna by her side , remember..."

Iduna finished his line "...her love can uphold the world"

Hearing this Anna began to tear up as well with Kristoff comforting her

But then Tarzan began to twitch and jerking all around weirdly "Wait there is more to it"

"They have each other, and so do we. That being said we should be careful, while those pirates are gone... the animals here may be just as dangerous"

They caught the word pirates in his words and so one more piece to the puzzle was revealed. They were psossibly caught by the scum of the sea when the ship sank...

The projection now shows Agnarr hearing something out of the house

"Wait here" Agnar advises to his wife and goes for the door to investigate a sound outside but then a something was smashing on the door like a wild animal

Events that were shown next were horrifying, as the merciless beast barged through the window, growling loudly. Agnarr uses a gunshot to shoot at the leopard but failed and Sabor knocked him down

Iduna tries to help to fight aginst it and maanges to get a hit on the leopard but is also pushed back and clawed visiously

"IDUNA!" Agnar tries to help but Sabor was faster and slashed on his face with his claws, his body falling down for the last time with inkwell dropping on his hand and with Sabor dragging it away possibly to feed.

Everyone was left speechelss, Anna felt a tear coming down her cheek as Kristoff hugs her with them then hearing the baby crying

Grand Pabbie stopped the projection as he believed enough was enough

Tarzan stopped shivering, however he was sweating and breathing heavily

He feels Jane's hand on his shoulder, as he calms down a bit "I'm sorry Tarzan, there was nothing you could do"

Olaf was also at a loss for words and as if that wasn't enough, he looks at himself and felt himself a bit fuzzily "Ahm guysI think we're forgetting something!"

Two people reviewed the chapters. Guest and Lucas Elbert. Thanks to Lucas for complementing on honor to disney fandom, also yah impementing Tarzan here wasn't easy at first but still it's possible.

And to Guest who was asking when it takes place. Answer : 20 years later after the shipwreck. Tarzan here is 20, Anna is 37 and Elsa is 40. Also if you think it's better they be from different parents...then my answer is they are not., animation and environment change makes them look different that' all.

For me, this is an unnoficial canon which functions as well accepted fanfiction for many years already. It's nto jst a joke, it's wide poplar theory nowadays which I'd be gald if Chris buck revived officially agin but I don't think disey will go that way