voice of unheard or unrest?

Note: This story is a work of fiction just do we're clear.
_________________________________________

"I am Wilhelm! I am Wilhelm!"

"Ich bin Wilhelm! "Ich bin Wilhelm!"

The demonstrators continued despite rain and snow, which puts a smile on Meg's face.

Some were also came demanding not to intrude on people attending their homes, and if so at least be organise civically. Those who did gather were even annoyed by some of their own neighbours that came to complain and /or dissuade them from doing this, considering more people may die if such conditions continue with lack of sleep mixed in.

That is just one sign out of many that their plan is working...

Meg - Such a noise, very good. When you hear it over and over again, you're bound to lose patience eventually...

The riot previously was not planned, but it did give escalation.

She could see on their way here how the guards were eyeing them...

Many of both sides were exchanged looks of contempt.

Students do take after their yeachers, looks like employees also take example from their leaders...

Meg - It didn't have to come to this Rapunzel,Cassandra, but you are ever so confident... and careless...

She turned to her raven, remembering about Adam... it looks like he didn't attend.

Did he change his mind?...

Better not but then again... better make sure.

She writes down a small letter...

Meg - Take this letter to Adam.

She attached it to raven's leg before sending it on it's way.

....

......

........

Hearing the chants of "FIREFLY" demonstrators from afar, Adam couldn't help but smile.

Adam - Uhuh gone better this time, look at them go.

Flynn - Are you serious now?

Adam - Again dad? It was good to get my mind off of that discussion so why?

Flynn - Son, listen your show is not helping us at all. It's only worsening the situation.

Adam - Worsening?

Adam tries to not throw an outburst.

Adam - Father I fail to see just how much worse this can get!

Flynn - Oh , that I see. It CAN get worse. We already have enough on our hands from blockades to sleep depriving virus and turning part of our people against us is the latest disaster.

Had Adam not been their son they may have struggled comparably less to arrest him for sedition.

Adam - Wha? I'm not turning anyone against you... if anything, you and mom are more suspicious.

Flynn - What did you say?

Adam -...We seen mother turning into thing ! Dad you honestly know really what she's doing?

Flynn didn't want to believe that these words came from their child, who was a troublemaker in his childhood but to lead hordes against them? He refused to believe that.