Family Lost Lineage

It was a big fight and we were nearly losing, I ordered our men to stand back and retreat back to the post. Kristoff was caught by on of the animals however and I remained to help him and then we were saved. As a strong scream or more a vow was heard through out the jungle, nearing towards us.

Hearing the voice the giant gorilla was first to flee and the smaller monkeys were next to go.

Left all alone, we stood on where we were, waiting to meet the one whose voice was heard. It belongs to a human....

As he man jumped upwards from the vines of tree and landed, I was affirmed that it was human, a male it would seem but he didn't wear much on him except for his loincloth.

Tarzan : Are you alright?

He could talk though to our luck

Kristoff : Uhm hello m-my name is Kristoff and this is my wife Anna.

Anna : Yeah thanks for saving us...you?

Tarzan : Tarzan. My name is Tarzan.

Hearing this, we felt both surprised and twice as lucky.

Anna : So you are the king of this jungle?

Tarzan : This is my home yes. It belongs to no one.

We looked at each other for a moment but before we could say anything. The sound came from the bushes and we drew our swords back, but Tarzan waved at us to not panic.

Two humans and two animals came out. One was an old man with white mustache, oen woman with yellow shirt, one blue haired gorilla and a giant red elephant .

Pr Porter : My boy what happened here?

Tantor : We were so worried when you just suddenly sprinted away, you know?

I questioned if I misheard just now 'did an elephant just talk?'

Terk : Hey and who are those two?

Tarzan : They are Kristoff and Anna. I heard their voices screaming and went after them, I guess I came just in time. They were attacked with baboons and Tublat...

Professor Porter said "Ah yes people get lost in the jungle every day"

Jane : Thank goodness you are okay then.

Anna : Listen we have much to discuss but can we go somewhere else

Pr Porter : Of course! To the tree house everyone!

The said tree house was a dilapidated but livable

We were led inside and the interior wasn't bad either.

I really want to find my bodyguard and tell him that they were okay, since he must be incredibly worried by now about where are the King and Queen.

Kristoff : wow you really live well here but don't you think it's too open for you know some unwanted guests?

Jane : Well we have our neighbors here....not all good really

Tarzan : We happen to run into many things from time to time

Pr Porter : Indeed but where are our manners. Let's introduce ourselves: I'm Professor Archimedes Quasimodo Porter...

Pr Porter vawed at the women "this is my dear daughter Jane...

He goes on to the man in loan clothes..... "her husband and my son in law Tarzan..."

Then to the gorilla "Our friend Terk"

And finally the elephant "And Tantor my colleague in science"

Anna was next to to introduce herself "My name is Anna as you know and this is Kristoff, what you don't know is that we come from the country called, and I am the Queen while Kristoff is the King."