Promise to keep

This chapter takes place before the events of the previos chapter. It's a bit backwards.

A few days ago the man named Hans Westerguard attacked the kingdom of Arendelle, killing the soldiers that stood on it's defense and took over the castle.

However, professor and the citizens were as a result trapped within while Tarzan, his sister Anna and the others managed to get away through the hidden passage.

Along the way out, they lost Kristoff, Olaf and Jane.

Their old friend Sora somehow found them afterwards and helped them to get to the forest before leaving again, the reason for his immidiate departure being : The heartless suddenly rioting all around the world.

He didn't mention the reason but did warn them to be on their guard as the north land isn't an exception to their reach.

At their arrival, they were approached by the one man called Ryder who seemed particularly worried on what happened to Anna

Anna was given care while Kristoff and Maren explained the situation to the tribe.

For now they had to stay in the forest until they come up with a plan on their next course of action.

During that time Tarzan and Jane finally got introduced to the people of Northuldra who were quite welcoming and kind. They liked telling spooky stories, too like Nattmara, Huldrefolk, etc.

The Northuldra also have an affinity for reindeer and raise them in herds. They enjoy a strong bond with them, as seen with Ryder, who has gone off somewhere.

The children there were quite fascinated with Tarzan, who jumped back and forth between trees like a wind, which was too bad for those kids when they asked to play hide and seek. The reindeers were very playful with him as well, racing him all over the place.

Aside from that, Tarzan didn't know what else to do. He is used to people attacking the jungles where he can improvise and use the surroundings to his advantage, but this time, it's different. This time, it's not just some small bunch of poachers he can fend off with his skills. Their enemies are an army of numerous royal soldiers.

Later, the one named Yelena, the leader of the Northuldra, unfortunately, was meeting her end on the next night.

But before she finally passed away, she had a talk with him

Yelena - "You looked familiar when I saw you... You know I looked after them for a long time, as if they were all my children... they are my family... even Iduna. She was very young when she lost her brother (4 years old) ...and shortly after that even her parents met their end. I found her and took her with me and looked after her. The day the forest was blocked, I had never seen her after that. I felt like I lost someone important to me.

Tarzan - I understand how you feel... It's hard, but I don't understand why you are telling me all of this? Is there anything I can do to help you?"

Yelena - There's nothing you or me can do here. My time has already come... Soon I will leave this world and join with my bretheren. For what I'm asking is to protect them in my place...

She was coughing a few times... knowing what the eerie familiar whistle within her soul meant... her time has come...

Yelena - The spirits of the forest are raging, we try to keep away from their line of reach but it won't be long till they lose control again... son of Iduna, find Elsa, calm the spirits, restore the peace... please take care of them"