Rain and Sea/Drops and Waves

3 days ago prior - Elsewhere

It's been few weeks since Tarzan left with Anna.

And since the rain began, and it was increasing.

At first they planned heading out to find a spot to hide... a cave maybe.

Her and Moyo intended to do just that.

Then unexpectedly they ran into members of Waziri tribe.

Kala knew of them from tarzan and Jane so she let them guide her and the others to the old kingdom of Opar, a lost colony of Atlantis which was once home for the Waziri.

Now after Queen was locked away by Usula, the kingdom was now free for living.

It was good enough to live in amid the growing storm. At least so they assume for now.

The two tribes were not sure if they could trust one another fully...

Kala convinced Moyo to give them a chance..

the same way tarzan convinced kerchak

Moyo – Will it last for long though...

Basuli – We will see.

Cheif Keewazi - May the sky gods be their guardians...

Kala hoped for that too..

Naoh- Kala... are you thinking about them?

Kala – A mother may worry. But I trust that he's still alive...

Naoh - Jane and Tarzan have shown their resolvem, I am sure they'll be back

They weren't the only ones she worried about though. Jane was energetic but not as as clumsy as her father ...and Anna, something in her can't help but wonder if they are okay.

Unbeknownst to them, someone was watching them from afar

...

...

...

Meanwhile at someplace else

Did you ever imagine falling from skies? Because I certainly do right now

My hand and fingers irked in pain though not for long, that stab was gone in a few minutes...

That was however the least of my worries right now...

Evething's been so hectic...

We left my forest on a sour note or more accurately, we were FORCED out of there... and worse, northuldrans, spirits ... they are now at the mercy of those two. The vengeful troll bron and the one called Lilith.

It all started with a letter anna sent me with Gale where she told me that I am gonna be an aunt soon which made me really happy... and well, last time i spoke to my sister, we were on opposing ends of a certain dilemma... so there were enough reasons that I wanted to see her...

I was on my way of course but got caught and chained up in a dungeon of one man I wanted to see the least. And there I was for two days or more, worrying about my sister, my friends and my people... until I was found by Nokk and Ryder.

When I came back, I learned that Arendelle was under occupation of the Southern Isles.

Upon returning to the forest, I find out that Bruni and spirits are acting up.

And on top of all that, I learn that I have a brother... and I dont undestand why mama didn't tell me...

I clashed with Tarzan afterwards, or his body at last that was under control of Bron... I was too blind to see that for all the wisdom I had