Hans the 13th/The Broken Bridge - Adultsupervision

His name means God Is Gracious.

Hans knew who he was, or sometimes that’s how he thinks... and he was far from gracious.

A liar, a betrayer, a manipulative type.  That’s what his position is right now... Though even with Arendelle at last in his hands once more, he couldn’t help but feel something was missing...

He supposed that’s how it always was for him.

He wasn’t always like that though. He was devising his own plan, his life simply had a different one and then things just got stranger.

He was born into the family of king George Westergard of the Southern Isles, as a 13th child in line for the throne.

So from the start he wasn’t gonna get the top spot anytime soon if ever. Not that it was all that mattered, he still believed he could be of use to his parents and country if he only could pinpoint in what departments.

And that’s what he was doing, searching, studying, looking... As he grew up, he considered marrying into another royal family but that wasn’t exactly his first option, at the time it felt like cheating...

Not that he was the only one cheating... His 12 brothers : Some like Jurgen married into other royalty, some like Franz  deepened alliances with neighbouring nation and try forming new ones,  some resorted to criminal methods... some didn’t want to be a part of it at all.

Eric for example, wanted nothing to do with their father who himself had little to no expectations for Eric. They only meet when discussing common security measures in line with events worldwide... and sometimes if only mother asks for a visit.

Hans and Eric have healthy relations luckily but don’t always see eye to eye. Eric was a dreamer, Hans was a realist. Before meeting Elsa, he didn’t exactly believe in fairy tales like history of SEA BEAST or story about witch Maleficent unlike Eric and even their father whose distrust of magic goes back to times of legends of their ancestors Phillip and Aurora.

Aside from Eric, there were others.... Sideburns and Patchy Stabbingtons, who along with Caleb usually humiliated him. Either at home, at work, or amid political meetings. And his father let it happen, why? King George hated weakness, and that’s what he saw in Hans... nothing but a weak man who doesn’t fight back. No better than a disabled poor migrant unfit of royal status.

It was his mother, Queen Selina that spared him and tells them to back off. And while he very glad that she cared for him.... it only made them see Hans as mommy’s boy, he fell even lower in father’s eyes...

All the more pleasant it was when years later, Stabbingtons robbed Coronian family. They took the crown of lost princess for ransom or some other schemes. Yet they got caught and thrown into jail in the end, too bad for them. He was puzzled when not long after that, even their father’s favourite child Caleb was also punished by their father for some reason... he wondered if Caleb and the king had something to do with that looting attempt.

He soon found out the answer.

One day Lars, another relative who aside from Eric who treated Hans as brother should. He convinced Hans to set sail for Arendelle in his place, to use this and show his worth by finding common language with the House of Oldenburg-Bergen... Hans agreed.

Of course their father had a talk with him in private before he was on his way, and ordered him to do something... quite drastic if opportunity arrives.

When arriving to Arendelle, he looked around the place while riding his trusted stallion Sitron.

He then went for the castle where everyone’s gathering including the once lost princess now queen of Corona...