Everyone has a burden

Just a quick reminder, things here may be historically different so bare with me.

At a certain park in N. Dakota

One like Theodore Roosevelt, from his early childhood he was taught that Americans traditionally love to fight, all real America loved the strain of battle...

He was a hunter for scientific or other trophy reasons, part of him still speak such thoughts.

But as time went on, he had to confront the possibility that maybe those beliefs were ... not as accurate as he thought.

From the times of his youth idolising Abraham Lincoln quest against slavery, to times during his presidency when he saw the damage U.S. Forest Service had brought upon the lands of Western America damaging their natural resources which he opposed were not infinite.

To his recent safarian trip to African coast of Angolia and his meeting with Tarzan.

The now famous king of the jungle was initially skeptical of Roosevelt, not that he blamed Tarzan since he tried to shoot his elephant friend "Tanto". They did bond later when mercenaries tried to kidnap him for a bounty.

Along the ride, he seen the beauty of the wildlife in those jungles. The plant life was prospering and place was full of life.

Although some old habits die hard, he became convinced of his efforts in these national parks yet again which reminded him of a signature he signed on forest preservation.

While no longer a president, he still has sufficient influence to push the project through to the end.

He now held on his promise, to spread his belief of protecting the animal kingdom.

With the creation of bird reservations, national game preserves, national forests, and countless other conservation of projects, Roosevelt was sure that in few years wildlife will be protected from people, and in turn, people from wildlife.

'Animals are no different from humans. Most are friendly, some are not'

He made sure to keep that in mind, not to get too one sided again.

By the way, he was often visited by different people. Right now, for example, he was having a conversation with an interesting young scholar.

Milo : A wild unspoiled space in which to get acquainted with the talking animals?

Roosevelt : I see my own initial reaction on you, Thatch Jr.

Milo : Oh ahh sorry if I'm a bit rushing Mr president ah former president sir!

Roosevelt: You seem to be very interested if you cane here all this way on your own.

Milo thinks 'And Strickland definitely won't like it when he finds out'

Milo : W-well, if I may. Not long ago, my grandfather's colleague Professor Porter and his daughter, my friend Jane went on expedition to African coast... while I'm stuck here.

Roosevelt : Aah you seek adventure, and fear for your friend. I like that in you Mr Thatch.

Milo was very inspired by his grandfather 's work ever since he was orphaned. This just added more purpose to his sense of adventure possibly inherited from his ancestors like Blackbeard the pirate, although he prefers not to associate himself with the controversial criminal.

Roosevelt : Yes, I did meet Ms Porter and she is living rather well.

Milo : Really? But aren't there many wild animals?

Roosevelt: Trust me animals may fear humans more than we do them.

Milo : If so, them I'm very glad to hear it. Is there anything you wanna add?