Trio of stages

In the valley of the living rocks

Olaf's body was dusting again

'We should hurry" Honeymaren took the initiatie "Grand Pabbie, there is something wrong with Olaf and Elsa is nowhee to be seen"

"I know everything Maren, it looks like Elsa is in great peril. Her magic is blocked and it's effect fading like it did before 18 years ago, and Olaf doesn't have much time left..."

Pabbie then looks at a crying Anna "We are aware of your child Anna, we are joyful for that but also saddended because Arendelle may not be safe anymore"

Jane thought to herself 'Ouh great what a long night we have ahead'

Anna wipes off her tears, trying to heed the warning

"Pabbie what else have you seen in the Northern Lights?" Kristoff asks

"Much. I'm afraid Arendelle will soon be under the attack, and the enchanted forest isn't far off" Grand Pabbie explained

"But by whom? What is so different now than before?" Maren asks

Pabbie "We lived for a long time, but we are by far not the oldest creatures on the planet...they are those far older and more dangerous. I am not sure who we are up against just yet, but I do know that our possible failure here may cost us another war"

Honeymaren slowly understands the magnitude of his words after he mentioned a word 'war' "I see then we will have to go back!"

Jane then thinks to herself 'I hope dad and lord sorenson are alright'

Kristoff agrees as he orders their guards to prepare and head back

"Aw I'm sorry little fellas it seems we gotta leave you now..." Olaf says to the trolls

"We may have to go with you Kristoff" Cliff

"What? Why? Is it that bad this time?" Kristoff

Grand Pabbie "Normally we'd agree that you can handle yourselves on your own but I sense that current threats may require us together"

"Do you know who is after us?"

"Many visions have we seen in the Northern Lights, but one of them recently shown us a certain troll that can still be alive"

"A troll? Are there other trolls beside your tribe?" Maren comments

"We will explain everything on our way"

And so everyone stood up and started to leave with the trolls following them to Arendelle

Meanwhile in Arendelle Castle

Kai "Her majesty took off to meet with the trolls for possible aid"

Halima "At a time like this with a baby? I hope she comes back safe"

Mattias "I'm sure Kristoff, Honeymaren and Jane will look after her. Not to mention they've got Tarzan"

Kai "I hope you are right. I just hope they won't be targetted in her current position..."

Mattias "You mean the old King Nicolas of Vassar? I remember you told me how he tried to overtake Arendelle's miliatary forces for himself"

Halima "That and even other kingdoms like the southen isles..."

Kai "Indeed, but aside from that how is everything going on outside?"

Mattias "It's fine at the moment buit if the winter keeps growing like that then we may have complications ...where is Glacia ny the way?"

Halima "She is sleeping...let her rest, she may be having some pleassant dreasm about her book hero fighting the boogeyman"

Mattias "Very funy Halima"

Little did she know that while everything was going down, her dreams were anything but pleasant as she was at the mercy of a menacing and manipulative shadow.

'Enjoy a little snowfall while you can, for after tomorrow no one will be safe anymore'

The shadow says as it watches the host throwing away all the weapons in the water behind everyone's back

Elsa's cage - Some time later

Elsa was twingling and trembling as she was in her sleep. She as meditating in order to keep herself focused and kept seeing those visions again, those of a big giants or shadowy creatures attacking her and the forest...not to mention some strange black horses running around. The last one shown her lying down on the ground, blood spilling from her mouth and attacked by a man that looked like a humanoid deer with the words 'Time to die fifth spirit!'

The tension caused Elsa to snap out of her dreams...at least normally she sees only dreams and her own insecurities but from previous years, she seen things that felt a lot more real...they felt like the...the future

It happened numerous times before and most of the time she managed to intercept the events in her visions

She did not know what to make of the current one. Who were the black horses? Why are they in the forest? And the giants? They didn't seem like the earth giants...they are different not to mention their ees do not glow with yellow gold color... Elsa suddenly gets the idea that the giants seem familiar "Wait a minute I think I've seen those creatures-

Just as she was thinking on the topic, she hears a strange sound.

Shr checks on the walls around her and finally notices that the ceiling started to freeze "Can it be...?!"

Elsa tries to summon her ice powers, cooling down the entire room before something smashed into her chamber destroying it entirely

Elsa recognised the man before her "Ryder!?"

Ryder "Elsa come on! I broke the wall!"

Elsa "But my cuffs!"

Elsa looks on her hadns but to her surprise the cuffs were gone...

Ryder "Elsa I broke the wall and the cuffs also came off! COME ON! We have to escape immediately!"

The vocie of guards were heard by Elsa "The voice was coming form here!"

Elsa gasps as she follows suit with Ryder

The guards break through the ice but it was too late and one of them yells in dismay "OH NO SHE ESCAPED!"

Another guard says "We have to warn the Sire!"

Few facts : Elsa is 40 years old, Anna is 37 while Tarzan maybe either 18 or 20.

Implementing Taran in Frozen 2 story isn't easy, I should also remind you there will be other characters appearing who are unknown to you.