Secret Passage

It's been a day and a half after the council meeting

All the council members went their own ways

After that, it was generally well arond the castle.

The same can't be said about the storm outside, and it's quite wide.

Olaf is looking through the glass window, feeling bored

"Ouh now that's a bummer. It could've at least stopped for a little so that we could have some fun skating"

Olaf looks at Tarzan who was listening along

"Come to think of it, you'll probably be great at it...Sora did so I bet you'll will even better"

Jane rolled her eyes unsurprised at the statement and comments while reading a book

"Well what can you do...it's not up to us to control the weather"

Olaf "Hehe then you'll have your jaws on the floor when Elsa comes here. She's is the mistress of wintertime"

Tarzan gets a feeling that the more he learns about his sisters, the more he thinks on professor saying 'there's so much in the world to learn'

"Where is she by the way?" Tarzan asks curiously

"I'm not sure. I mean, Anna sent her a letter so she should come any minute I think. Unless something happened-" Olaf sees a familiar book in Jane's hands

"Heeey that's my favourite book The Little Mermaid! It's very fun and interesting!" Olaf commented

Jane however gave an uncertain look

"I don't know. This one seems to be redone by someone, I remember when I read this it had a quite different ending than this"

Olaf "Well Elsa told me they rewrote it after readng it when they were kids"(refers to The Perfect Night events)

Tarzan wonders about the end

"Wait if that's true...then what happened at the original ending?"

Jane didn't think telling was a good idea so she simply responded

"Well let's just say it wasn't as pretty. Most of it was the same though"

Olaf draws a mermaid with a smile on his body befroe erasing it "Well last time me and Anna met her she seemed pretty fine to me. Also Sora did say she was good last time he seen her."

Jane "Wait you've seen the real mermaids?!"

Olaf "SURPRISE!"

Tarzan thinks to himself as he looks at Olaf's drawing. 'Could've that person I saw at seas been a mermaid then?'

Olaf "That sometimes makes me wonder if other tales are true like The Sea Beast... But aside from that..." Olaf looks around eyes narrow but still smiling while whispering "Hey listen. Why not we go to our secret room?"

Tarzan"What secret room?"

Olaf explains of the secret "You see one day years ago before me and others were on our way to the north, Elsa went to the library to read and chill out...Royal duties you know"

Tarzan again understood the responsebilty royalty actualy holds as Olaf continues

"...Anna then goes to comfort her there just like she does in the bedroom sometimes when she had some weird or bad dreams. During the conversation something happened and the door to the secret room opened"