CRISIS

Story link here - https://www.deviantart.com/otar3000/art/1043390772
“and I looked, and behold, a pale Horse, and the one sitting on it was Death;
And Hades followed with him”
(Revelation Of St. John the Divine 6:8).
____________________________________________
In Corona, Sunshine Kingdom
Gobu – Why didn’t you come back and why do you have antlers out of your head?? Can humans do that too?!
Tarzan – It’s a long story.
Terk – Well, make it short, T .
Tarzan – Alright, we three gone to Arendelle. It got invaded, we had to go to one forbidden forest... it got raided. Then we appeared here, very far... and now I don’t know what happemd next. Not sure if we’ll go back home unscathed.
Gobu – I see... but why do you have?-
Tarzan – That’s another story you may hardly believe...
The previous night was calm but unsettling.
Perhaps it would’ve turned out the same way without what happened next...
Regardless what happened next was a swamp of destruction across the castle AND then it spilled over outside.
Tarzan did everything he could to avoid being cut in half by the Wolf man who didn’t appear to be trying at all.
“What is it? Where is all that energy of the jungle you are so famous for?”
The wolf then swung for the head before Tarzan caught his hands with his own before Wolf jumped them out of the balcony into the streets below.
Tarzan felt cold, it was freezing.
He tried to find anything to cover with.
Luckily there was a cloak on nearby тележка.
He then found a little girl sitting there under the snow in the corner...
Despite his mind suggesting leaving, he decided to get her out...
He can’t leave her there. If he couldn’t take the cold, what chance does a little child have?
“You found her too late... she is already gone.”
He sees Wolf staring him down, not attacking yet.
Tarzan – No... no! She’ll live if I’ll get her inside.
“ There is nothing you or anyone can do now... She left early like many unfortunate souls...Don’t make it harder, your majesty”
However, something in him says that Wolf is right...
He couldn’t feel life essence in her...
And she was very pale...
He couldn’t hear her heartbeat...
“No... what have you done?!”
The people were coming to see what caused all the noise ....
“Let’s take this somewhere else”
Wolf then used his sickle to throw Tarzan upward before wolf placed the girl back on the floor.
Wolf – Areviderchi seniorita.
The folks who gathered only found cracks on the road... a corpse of yet another child...
And many saw where that murderer came from...
And that bred incredible anger on the streets later that same night...
That mattered little to the two warriors who are now battling on the roofs.
The hunt is still on.
Tarzan – Did you do it? WHY?!
Wolf – Ah of course! Everyone is asking the same. Why? You know the answer.
Tarzan narrowly avoided his hammer landing on him.
Wolf – She was just one of countless valuable lives that I had to witness AND still am witnessing leaving this world even right now as we speak.
Tarzan struggled still to believe who he was chased by.
He’s used to the idea of hunt by other animals and humans and even natural elements...
This one was none of that.
“Life is very precious yet short. I don’t like when  it’s made even shorter”
The chase stretched all over the kingdom, chaos reigns supreme...
Tarzan didn’t have the time to pay attention as their scuffle now transported to the bridge outside...
They took a pause for a moment on that bridge.
Tarzan felt something heavy in his body, with cracks again showing under him.
Wolf – Mmh you aren’t bad, not as good as Puss but you are not bad.
Tarzan then plunged his hands into rocky ground ...
Wolf – However, know this... back then, had Sabor been a bit younger... you may not have survived...
Tarzan throws boulders and pieces of stone at Wolf who cut them in half before lunging at Tarzan.
Plunging them both off the rocky bridge and into the shores below just passed the village gate.
Wolf aims for the head once again failing to reach the neck due to Tarzan’s increased strength.
He managed to push wolf away.
Wolf jumped right up and up on him but Tarzan manages to dodge in time before he grabs Wolf and shoves him into the big rock nearby causing it to collapse.
Tarzan tries to take a deep breath before coughing hard, reminding him of the weather around him.
His clothes were torn and cold is coming back.
This is bad. And he was far now from Corona…
Wolf – Mmm not bad mi querido rey…
Tarzan suddenly found himself thrown up in the sky by Wolf's sickle.
Tarzan was shocked by the throw. He could see the cavern, the dam, the sea close by…
Strangely his enhanced sight now allowed to see something at the shore there…
There was a ship… carrying imprisoned people and animals.
Wolf - Looking the wrong way!
Tarzan sensed the coming hammer and dodged it but then a sickle made a slice on his chest, making him clench his teeth in pain.
That was where Sabor once scarred him, this was reopening the old wounds.
Wolf – Just the spot! Now…
Wolf then decided to put him to the test by keeping Tarzan in a hold.
Wolf – Let us see just how fatality proof you are!
He could feel the wind as they were flying downwards.
The ground was getting closer and closer as flashes of his life flooded his mind.
From thunder of lightning amid raging sea, to the icy touch of the Isle… From Kerchak & Kala to Jane & Professor to Anna & Iduna…
He can't go…
Not now…. Not yet…
Not like this…
NOT TODAY.
And something was felt through his bones and flesh as they finally have collided with the hard soil.
A massive explosion has occurred, creating a large hole in the ground.
One of them was sent flying out of there.
Wolf flied through some trees before dropping on the ground.
Wolf – Aaah there you go.
Then something resembling a deer emerged from the crash site before charging towards the Wolf.
Wrecking havoc throughout the woods, neatly killing two bystanders in the process. The two women managed to get out of the way before advancing in opposite direction.
Wolf then grabbed his antlers before he shoved Deer creature into mud.
But it quickly stood back up, looking at wolf fiercely as plants around him were starting to move as if they were ready to attack.
Wolf however noticed something else, he knew the form Tarzan just took.  Hadn't seen it in a long time.
Wolf – Ah I remember you.
The line was familiar to Tarzan as Clayton flashes to him provoking an angry reaction which led to a series of powerful a leg kicks in a split second.
Wolf blocked with his weapons.
Wolf – Wolf – You know I had many forms over the millennium from pig Pua to this El Lobo. You seemingly too. Your current appearance … I know it well. It belonged to the very 1st Great Prince of the Forest, The Elk…
Wolf seen the elk and the Spring Sprite long ago, and even now Life and he overlook the lives of his offspring like Bambi…
Wolf - Never thought I'd see it again… looks like your survival wasn't a mistake. She was right…
Cracks appeared on the ground, showcasing the newfound strength Tarzan has unlocked.
But if they continue, the earthquake will be underway…
Wolf – Alright, this'll do! Enough, you may stop now mi rey!
Tarzan continued his kicks , unable to stop.
It appears his instincts and form are getting out control.
Wolf jumps out of the way when he got the chance.
Tarzan was looking around mindlessly trying to find Wolf but he was gone.
'It's been intriguing… Don’t know when or how, but we'll meet again one day.  Adiós Tarzan…'
And then Wolf was gone.
Tarzan tried looking for his smell but death has no such smell…
That left him with nothing but solitude to try and find control of his form which apparently was violently convulsing in pain.
He could see memories flash before him…
An images of unknown places and times that he never knew of.
Hearing voice he never did before.
He seen something resembling a fiery bird on a brutal rampage… them he sees deer with a little green coloured girl, she had a bushy hair with insects and butterflies…
Then he witnesses other deers coming after him…
With one feminine voice saying 'Everything has it's season...'
It's was then that his mind managed to calm…
His hooves changed back into hands…
His body reverting mostly back to it's previous form…
He was left in shock… what was that?!
He looked info the puddle, reflection in it… he still had those antlers…
Tarzan looks at his hands…
«Is this the power of spirit?»
He was fighting Death… actual Death… then his sight gone red… turned into that…
Tarzan now had memories of the Elk… the forest prince…
He isn't sure how long ago this was…
Definitely before he was born really.
And that child in there? … The Spring Sprite apparently, could it be that she was the first avatar of earth?...
Well she certainly behaved similar to animals by the various ways she moved. Soared like a bird, float like a fish, climbed like a squirrel, ran upright like a human, and even moved in a flowing motion akin to water like fish and mermaids.
So this is what he himself can also do?...
Tarzan – Hmm, might as well see that on my way back… *smells*… but wait…
There was a familiar smell, was it … No…
Terk?... Why's her smell here?
And wait there's also Gobu?
It can't be…
The memory of a ship near the sea came to his mind…
Tarzan – They are here!?
Flashback ends
Terk – So you fought a wolf and became a deer? T , make up your mind on who you are already.
Tarzan didn't respond… he wasn't in a mood for jokes, not now.
After looking at Gobu, Terk sighs
Terk – Sorry T , I just try not to think about what happened but it's unhelpful I guess…
He could sense hurt in her voice. She wasnt taking it well either.
…..
…….
……..
Gobu – You want us to go there?
Gobu points towards Corona up in flames…with screams heard from here.
Tarzan held his ears in pain especially as he could hear them more clearly.
Terk – Hey T , you okay? Or are those things hurting your head?
Tarzan breathed in and out.
Tarzan – I'm fine… for now at least.
He turns around to Willow and Markham with Abigail.
Markham – It was good meeting you again Tarzan, we might have all been on sale or in graves if you didn't come.
His men were grateful for his help.
So was his aunt Willow…
Willow – It's a shame we couldn't connect more with each other, my long lost nephew… Looks like Agnarr beat me and Ari to it…
He really did have his face… that takes her back which only made a tear flow down her cheek.
Willow wanted to help them really… she can't bear the thought of her family there getting hurt… but she also had her own family now, and they just found Abigail and they had to leave Germany before it's too late.
So she can only entrust their lives to her nephew…
Willow – Please, save them…
Tarzan heard that line many times too.
And it still had the same effect…
Tarzan – I will do what I can… but I don't think we'll meet again…
There was a painful silence there after that…
Only broken when a little girl went running to Tarzan, hugging him by the leg.
Abigail – I don't want to say goodbye…
Tarzan - …. I know, it was good seeing you Abigail. Hopefully you princess will live out your life in good surroundings.
Markham and Willow nodded to that.
Terk then hugs Abigail too.
Terk – Your one of two only hairless friends I have… Have a great time little monkey.
Abigail returned the hug…
And moments later, they then bid farewell as they dissapeared into the woods.
Gobu – Are you alright?
Gobu tries comforting her.
Terk – Our home is gone… and we don't know what to do…
Tarzan - … We do now.
Tarzan said determined.
He made up his mind as he approached the village gates.
He looks around seeing it being desolate… though it once bloomed with life…
The past sometimes is preferable to the unknown future…
He now looked at present Corona.
Tarzan – Both of you… come over here and hold onto me…
They came over, confused at what he's thinking now.
Tarzan – You'll be shocked but there are some new things I can do…
He then tries focusing on one animal from his jungles…
And at that moment his antlers dissapeared but now he had a horn coming out of his nose, and his hands turn into thin legs that splay out into larger, circular pads tipped with three rigid toes.
His body grew in size too.
Terk – WOW TARZAN YOU ARE-
A rhino roars as he carries them over the bridge in a hurry.
Gobu – Honestly what else can humans turn into!? Are you chameleons?!
As they proceeded there, were people running out of Corona's front gates in fear.
«EVERYONE RUNFOR OLD CORONA! GEH! GEH! GEH!»
The sight of a rhino freaked them out even more so.
«ACHTUNG!»
They got out of the way before any collisions took place, although some fell off the bridge.
And as they made it over there, all they seen was like a war zone. People were looted and robbed.
There was a lot of arson.
Mobs were destroying houses.
Steets were coloured in red.
What was supposed to be a Festival now turned into a massacre.