Anna of Ark

If God did not protect me, I would not know how to protect myself - Joan

C62 Guest + c44The Snow Queen + Lower-Goose-9796 + Remarkable_Turnip289
Note : This chapter may contain religious implications. Beware and happy Holly Week

They say tragedy & comedy go hand in hand...
But sometimes there are times when there's nothing much to laugh about...
Hans found that out very early on...
And he keeps finding out more of that...
It seems fate conspired for him to meet this Snow Queen...
He doesn't call her Elsa anymore, for he finds she isn't the same one he betrayed... yeah betrayed... except he still did.
It was very complicated to understand for him...
How could there be the two of them?
Well he found out... After he was confronted, cornered and caught in a fight against her.
He didn't make it easy for sure. Days of fighting.
Gave her a bloody nose...
But his strength was no match for her power.
His hands and legs were currently chain to the floor...
'Tch vested yet again... and despite all your efforts, you still found yourself here'
"Finding it uncomfortable?..."
Her voice had no malice in it...
"It doesn't matter..."
...But no care either...
Hans could feel the cold slowly coming for him, he needs warmth... he has to get out.
Hans - Q-queen Elsa please-
"Don't. Don't ever call me that... you forsaken that Elsa when rejected her at that altar Admiral Westerguard"
Her voice sounded her annoyance.
Hans - What...*trembling* what are you talking about?
"And yet again you try to fool me. I'm not angry though... that memory is just that now, a memory... it cant hurt me anymore"
She apparently met him in another lifetime...
But he isn't the same Hans... he can't possibly answer her.
"Ouh Elsa, if only there was someone out there who loved you"
Hans froze at that. He's freezing literally and mentally now...
That phrase again...
The same one he heard from his father and brothers...
Hans - W-what?... How do you kno-
The Snow Queen sits atop her new throne now surrounded by frozen statues of his old soldiers AND her snow monsters... including strange bees-like snowflakes who'd swarm anyone at her command.
The Queen was almost identical to Elsa he knew, 'The one you tried to kill imbecile'... except she looked much older, and her hair was as dark as the night sky.
"Now you remember?... Those were the exact same words that you said to me... to Elsa"
Hans grows more convinced of her words but not just yet. He didn't say these words to Elsa directly, perhaps Anna told?
'Ouh yes perhaps because of pain those words carried'
Hans - Grrh, why do I have to trust you?... how do I know if you aren't tricking me your ex-highness?!
Some of her beasts roared in anger at his unthinking choice of words.
She didn't stood up, commanding the ice to bring the captive closer to her...
"You are same selfish, entitled Prince... all to eager to please your father even at the cost of your own future..."
Those words were much stronger in her voice. Perhaps because it felt like his mother's voice in his head...
"And I was supposed to marry you... for all those years, I was groomed to attract nobility like myself... that I never liked, never felt close with"
Queen forms a mirror through which the memories show...
Hans - Why...*coughs* do you show me this?...
Queen - I intend to remake this entire country into my Palace... do what you did, expand my garden... and I want you there.
Hans found that hard to believe, that anyone woild want him anywhere...
Hans - So I suffer a severe frost bite?...
Queen - No. I just want you to remember what you did... and live in regret under my command... I'll freeze your heart so much you feel nothing buy resentment...
Hans coughs as he struggles to free himself
Queen - Now, how should I start...
... There was once a princess Elizabeth or Elsa. Born in a nobility, she was a sole child of the family so the throne was already written for her...
From birth, she was groomed for it... raised with all the provisions. Initially she was spoiled and careless within such a lifestyle...
From time to time, she looked outside of her castle to see what other children were up to.
Playing, having fun, looking genuinely happy.
For all her riches and dresses and chocolates, she felt rather lonely... sometimes wished she had a sister of brother... at least there'd be two of them or three.
That's how it's been for s while...
Her parents said it would pass over time... they were quite strict.
Father didn't like to be disappointed, mother tried to preserve family honour.
But seeing her becoming more miserable at age of 8....
Deep down, she was truly homesick on the inside
So cold, alone and sad... so they decided to do something for her.
Their servants, Kai and Gerda had a 5 year old daughter Anabelle or Anna in common village.
They decided to have them be together, be friends and give each other company.
It seemingly worked, Elsa was excited to meet her first friend...
They became close friends, conversing and playing... not just the two of them, Anna's other friends Chris also met her and joined in on the fun.
The other children? Not so much. They kept their distance as they weren't that comfortable.
Regardless, the three of them managed it. They were quite energetic.
And Elsa loved it, for a moment she felt a brighter future ahead of her...
But fate had other plans...
In wintertime, they were out building snowmen and sliding and playing as usual until they didn't.
She wished one sole fateful night/childhood traumatic accident never happened back in the past, however, it did.
Anna and Kristoff got off with a fever... but it was enough for Kai and Gerda to bar them from meeting anytime soon.
When it reached King and Queen they were shocked & fearful.
If the villagers found about Elsa's power of weather harvest, they may all get lynched on the streets...
The castle was under lock down.
Elsa wasn't to be seen by anyone which only made her more depressed.
They knew sooner or later she'll have to go out into the world...
They embarked on the journey to find a way of removing her sorcery.
Long time passed after that... they didn't come back.