pain warp personality - CHROMASTORM CRISIS

We are all stars, and therefore all connected in great circle of life... however dark or bright it may be.

Chapter cover - [ https://www.deviantart.com/otar3000/art/1047618159 ]

...........................

In an empty building , the mysterious peddler sheds light on where they are.
“Beyond the world that is familiar to you... there exists another.
Born of powerful stellar magic...
A universe reflected from the familiar, yet different, perilous.
The Mirrorverse...
At it’s center lies the Stellar Mirror, with malevolent forces seeking to shatter it’s power.
Different Guardians from different eras stand together, united against any unrelenting threat to the Mirror.
As the darkness closes in
All must fight to protect the Mirrorverse and save all the worlds beyond”
To say it was shocking news was an understatement...
Jane breathed in deep before answering
Jane – You mean we are in separate realm?... in the MIRROR...
Peddler - In short, yes... hope it’s not too much for you young mistress.
Jane – Too much? Don’t say that to someone who already seen too much!
Visible fear in her voice...
Stranded in far away kingdom was one thing, at least it was in the world they knew...
THIS?
Tarzan – Genie, I don’t understand. How can there be anything in the reflection?
Peddler – First off, may you call me either a peddler, Genie or Ascended Cosmic Comic... actually no calk me Genie. And second, for every interaction of normal matter in our universe, a mirror interaction occurs in the universe of dark matter...
Jane – I haven’t heard any of that... Dad never came up on that topic with anyone back home when doing research...
She remembered then... wait where is he? Is he okay?!
Jane – Wait is my father okay?! What happened in Corona!!
Genie/Peddler – Now now... keep calm lady Porter. One by one... First off with mirror theory, there’s no surprise there, it may take another 100 years before scientists come to the idea. Legend speaks of a fateful stellar collision...

...Creating a bold new universe...
...and forging the might Stellar Mirror.
Boundless in power, disastrous in the wrong hands...
Genie looks a bit concerned before he answered the next one...
Genie/Peddler – Unfortunately, I have some not so good news. Those same wrong hands were there in Corona... you probably don’t remember yet. That happens at first entry here.
Tarzan – I remember going through the corridors, then gunshots...
Jane – We were shooting sorry. You were... in a dragon form?!
Genie/Peddler – Well, me? Prison riot. My cell got damaged during the havoc there. And then I sensed something through the tunnels, I used some entrances I made through the walls... and found myself in another dungeon. Or should say a jewellery.
Jane – Jewellery... that’s it! Rapunzel’s parents, Calliope, my father and Adam were there! Tarzan we gone to throne room where Rapunzel was...
Tarzan – And then... there was some humongous creature destroying the castle infrastructure...
He understood exactly who that creature was to his horror.
Rapunzel.
Genie – She again transformed. Like I told you.
Destroyed the floor above and below...
Jane and Tarzan made their way down there with Terk and Gobu.
Others like Faith wanted to remain to protect the castle with ex Queen Arianna telling them that if it’ll fail, they should leave the castle. Don’t let them catch you... or else someone may be hanged.
That thought was even more unsettling to Jane.
Jane – Calliope started burning the jewellery like they planned. They didn’t believe they could survive this time...
And they were right.
One of them already driven Rapunzel over the edge, luckily Flynn had flowers necessary to calm her down but it took another 2 hours while some tried gunning her.
Sadly, Jane remembered what happened...
Her father... he tried stopping Adam from escaping. Who knows what fallen Prince had planned in his mind.
Adam stabbed him while fighting back... three times...
Jane could feel 3 emotions running through her...
Shock..
Sadness...
Rage...
She cried hard into what was left of her father laying on the floor, his hand caressing her cheek... for one last time.
‘I’m sorry Jane... this was a fight I shouldn’t have started’
He looks at her eyes as his life flashed before him...
He remembered everyone, from his father Ragnar to Robin Doyle to his wife Evaline...
‘I wish I could stay... but my time’s come...’
He chocked and coughed with his last word
‘Goodbye...’
His body wasn’t moving after that... neither did Jane still frozen in place...
Jane – He died... oh no. God no... dad...
Her eyes tearing up as Tarzan took her in his brace trying to console her.
As for Tarzan when he saw that stabbing, he was ultimately enraged.
In his gorilla form, he charged towards the escaping Adam before being intercepted by one of Adam’s associates... one who deluded Adam with false promises.
Lilith Malic...
She was there with her fiery footsteps...
And worse, Kai, Gerda and Olina were somehow under control...
And Kristoff...
Genie – Ah yes, I seen those two. He was turned a giant mindless beast... given you a run for your money didnt he?
Tarzan – I don’t know what that means... he tried to kill us, I stopped him... but trust me that’s not the strangest that happened...
What shocked him was her face... Lilith’s face was very familiar...
But unfortunately before he could see more, there was a mirror that started glowing as Sora arrived in Jewellery and after that...
Here they are.
Genie – We all got absorbed in. And none can say where the others are. We can only hope the universe sets everything on it’s course...
He noticed visible feeling of shame on Tarzan’s face now...
Genie – I can see you are saddened by this course of events of course...
Tarzan – I failed to protect my tribe back home, I failed to protect Northuldra ad I promised, I couldn’t even save Professor...
Jane then angrily pushed him away
Jane – Where were you then?! Leaving me amid nighttime and with all these new powers, you couldn’t do it!!
He could see anger in her eyes...
Jane – Couldn’t you be a bit faster!?
He didn’t say anything...
Jane – SAY SOMETHING!!
Her yell definitely echoed through the streets much to Genie’s concern.
Genie – Uhm young lady please low your voice!
There was a crash now heard near them.
A giant boulder is seen above heading towards them.
Genie – Run for it!
No not just one. MULTIPLE!
With Jane and Genie in his hands, Tarzan managed to get them out of harm’s way in just in time.
Jane – WHO IS IT THIS TIME!? YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!!?
Genie – The Fractured are here!
Tarzan – What? Who?
They see number of moving statues coming towards them.
Mostly black or dark gray, though they seem to be pieced together with purple shining cracks, along with glowing, pupiless eyes. A few have red highlights as well.
They looked like smaller version of earth giants.
Tarzan then took a big piece of ground and returned the favour by smashing then from above.
That apparently didnt stop them as now black dust can be seen around them, with more Fractured emerging.
Genie – These are one of unrelenting threats here! Alright then! Watch carefully you two!
They did and saw him alternating into blue-skinned big Genie that they only read about in books. With smoke and lightning emanating.
Genie – Show time! Been a long while!
Pulling out a cannon out of his cape, he moved Tarzan and Jane out.
Genie – Set! GO!
A big blast occurred, destroying many demons.
Numbers were still on their side though.
And they were marching from all sides.
Tarzan tries to protect Jane from them by turning into a golden Lion whose roar could invoke storms.
Watching all of this unfold, Jane had enough. She had enough.
This is how her life turned out, it’s time to act accordingly.
Perhaps her judgement was still clouded by her rage for her father’s death... or even more that her mother in law Kala and others were also now gone...
She grabbed a long sword she found on one of the cracked walls.
Tarzan – Jane? JANE!!
She noticed one bloodlusty demon closing in on her before sue instinctively slashed at it.
Much to everyone’s surprise, Jane’s form light up... before she also got a brand new appearance.
With her ponytail hair, a new red coloured winter coat, sharpening sword AND a magical staff in her other hand.
Waves of her energy dissipates some of the Fractured... and a few buildings nearby.
Surprised, Jane looked over herself.
Jane – Wow. What is this!?
Genie – My my looks like you had some secret power of your own Ms Porter!
Jane – What are you talking... about...
A portion of Belle’s power...
Jane – Of course... Well then.
Directing her staff towards Fractured
“Lights up!”
A small shot inflicted on its face which made it angrier.
Jane – Okay so not as strong as before. Old fashion way then!
She ran towards demon as it aggressively swing it’s weapon at her buy then she jumped up in time and sliced its head off causing it to scream.
She then sliced off it’s legs before collapsed and dissipates.
That felt good...
Jane - That’s more like- GAH!
Fractured then kicked her against the wall hard.
She let her guard down.
Tarzan – Jane! *ROARS*
Tarzan wanted to intercept the demon before he’d kill her.
But then a portal came up with someone coming out and blowing the demon away.
“Someone’s having fun without us?! No fair!”
A strange new players entered the scene.
One was a yellow haired girl with blue dress and rabbit like hat...
“Focus, Dream Weaver! We came to find a rift somewhere here!...”
The other was brown haired woman with a rose-like staff and blue winter coat that somewhat resembled Jane’s.
She cast numerous spells at Fractured who turned into rocks and crumbled.
“I shall do both Explorer Mage!”
Lightnings can be heard coming down on Fractured, nearly striking Tarzan too.
It did strike Genie though.
Genie – Ouch hey watch it!
The area became calm and cleared for now, although it was practically in pieces.
Dream Waver – Aww done now? That’s no fun.
Explorer Mage – Good for us... now who are the new guests?
Brown haired woman looks to examine the 3, one was a big blue genie whom she found familiar. He then changed into his peddler form for some reason.
EM – Hmm wait aren’t you that peddler I bought book from?
Genie – My memory is refreshed now in here... I do remember your face, Belle.
Belle/EM – Hm didn’t know you were Genie-
Dream Waver – JANE?!
Belle then looks to DW as examined a familiar figure sitting against the wall...
Strangely, her face was... like her own?
Belle – It can’t be...
DW – She needs healing! Quickly!
Belle moved in quickly to cast a healing spell from her grimoire...
A roar could be heard as a golden lion marched to them before Genie stopped him.
Genie – No no halt they are here to help! There are here to help!
Roaring continued for another minute before he morphed back into a human.
Genie – There there breathe... sorry about that he still tries to sort his powers out.
Belle – So I see... he looked like Simba in that form...
Tarzan – What..*breathes* what is this...
DW – Listen be calm... I don’t want my childhood friend to die either...
Genie – Ah so it’s not just me who is familiar here. Must be fate.
Belle - Aaand there!
Jane - *coughs* haaah *cough* that hurt...
Jane rubs her back checking if anything still felt tense...
Then someone reached out and hugged her.
DW – JANE YOU’RE ALIVE!
Well now she instead feels weirded out.
Jane – Ugh thanks thank yooooou....
She now could see the face of her hugger....
Surprised she was who that is..
Jane – ALICE?!
DW/ Alice – You remembered! Your childhood friend... my father Leopold Liddel... son of Prince Liddel, was a friend of your parents.
Jane - ... yeah my parents... but how? You’re the least one I expected to see right now especially here...
Genie – Like I said, must be faaaate~
Belle – Wait did you come through the rift?
Jane then looks over to Belle, shocked.
Jane – Wait you’re also here... I’ve seen you in Corona but you said we wont meet again...
Belle was confused
Belle – What do you mean? I didn’t exit this realm for a while now..
Tarzan – Wait it is possible to leave? We’d like to know..
Genie face palmed
Genie – Aah there I forgot to tell! You see we are right now in Mirror version of Aghraba, Baghdad... The Stellar Mirror is close to Holy Land, that’s where the Stellar Mirror resides.
Jane – What Stellar Mirror? And couldn’t you tell that earlier?!
Genie – Calm the nerve. I said sorry already... girls can you help them get there?
Belle – We? And what about you?
Genie looks down at the two Jane & Tarzan
Genie – Well,  here our paths split... I have to find my old friends in this realm... It was nice seeing you, and who knows maybe one day you’ll be here too... as residents I mean.
Tarzan – Well, if that’s so then be well on your way.
Jane – Don’t get stuck in the mood too.
He could see visible annoyance there.
But instead of disappointment, he offered understanding.
His hand on her shoulder
Genie – Listen young mistress... I understand how loss feels... trust me I do. But be careful when fighting monsters else you may become one... Don’t give Adam the last laugh...
Jane had nothing to answer to that... only silence that worried all four of them.
Genie – Be mindful in short. And goodbye everyone...
Genie then flies off into the distance like a firework, leaving the four to be on their way.
Alice – Hey... you guys okay? You look gloomy...
Jane didn’t answer
Tarzan – It’s... been a hard month...