Disasters!

Nighttime at the enchanted forest

Ryder : Thank goodness Nokk led me to the prison where you were captured!

Elsa : Where is Nokk now? And what is wrong with Bruni?

On their arrival here Elsa ran into Bruni who didn't act as usual and was aggressively firing all around

Ryder : Elsa...all the spirits are raging. They are feeling insecre and sensing a rising danger. And all of them are combining their powers to form this blizzard...

She stared at the incomplete mist, her mind racing with horror.

Elsa : What?! No...I won't let that happen. Not again!...

'Alright let's be collected'

...Where is Maren?

Ryder : Maren is sleeping at the moment but she is okay...

She turns to see Kristoff alive and well, she runs up and hugs him

"Kristoff! I'm so glad you are alright!"

Kristoff : I'm also glad Elsa...

Elsa : What happened whiel I was locked away?

K: Hans happened...several days ago

Kristoff looks down as he recalls the events prior

A few days earlier

On their way Olaf is curious about the power hungry troll Pabbie mentioned earlier and asks what happened to him

Olaf : Sorry. But wait who is Brom or Bron?

Pabbie seems pained by the memory but tells the story anyway, spinning his shadows to illsutrate

Grand Pabbie : Over my long life, there were many who have sought the mystery that Ahtohallan keeps before Elsa came in. Hundreds of years ago, an elder in our tribe named Bron sought to harness magical elements of earth, fire, water and air. Some trolls naturally have the abiltiy to control earth, and Bron was one of those few...

...Despite his wisdom and power, there came a time when abnormally cold winters started to threaten Arendelle and the valley we call home. No one in our tribe had ever been able to channel the element fo fire but for the good of all, Bron found a way. The magic he learned fought back the cold and saved may lives...

...but slowly it changed him...He wanted more but when it came to the fifth element of ice, it was not so easily mastered. The only way to harness that power was to take it from a natural source. Our tribe began to see his soul, twisting toward the dark and we knew if he was ever to control all of the elements, our realm might be bent to his will. A battle ensued for control of the tribe and we managed to defeat Bron, exiling him forever. However as he fled, he vowed vengeance and warned us he'd return, wielding the hidden power that Ahtohallan keeps. He went north and was never seen again..."

This story for sure left Olaf and the others concerned

Maren : I've heard stories of a troll once reaching Ahtohallan, with the eyes glowing as red as fire. Was that?...