Unmeltable Me

Jane : Well uhm what should I say. This is a truly fascinating, if not slightly condescending lecture Olaf, but, um ... don't you think you've overdone it?

Olaf : (gets an idea) Ah was my performance too real? Then I know just the thing to help you out! (points at the door) Gale?

Gale opens the door, revealing a few maids that were listening behind it.

Olaf : Gerda! Right on time, we are going to the great hall so might as well join in!

And maidens did exactly that, they also were looking at Tarzan for a while wondering if he really is who he is

He noticed them staring at him "You've been listening didn't you?"

"You knew?" One of them asked while they were walking

"It's not hard for me to hear the whispers behind the door"

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I would've but decided that you should know the full story first before coming in"

Gerda noded slowly in understanding

"Is there something else you want to know about?"

"No it's just .... hard to believe they have a third child"

Olina : You have your father's face and your mother's eyes"

Everyone followed Olaf to the Great Hall which is large and spacious, attributes suitable for its function as a ballroom.

Olaf : If only you were there when we hosted an entire skating ring here for dance competition. We still do that whenever Elsa comes to visit.

There were two thrones at the end of the room opposite the main entrance

The thrones area consists of an elevated platform with red fabric on the wall behind it. The platform itself has red carpeting.

"Aha here it is!" Olaf stopped near the big piano instrument

"Rememeber when I said I love warm hugs and flurreis? Well now I'll show you just how much I do"

He lights up the candels for everyone to see and began to play on piano, his voice singing

Hello, hello

And welcome to my show

Yes, I'm belting! *Olaf's head jumped up and back*

Well, not melting

Even though I'm made of snow

Perhaps you may recall

I once needed my own flurry

But now you need not worry *his nose collides with Professor's who's confused*

Who can handle this enormous candle?

Unmeltable me *olaf takes one candel and thrusts into his head vt it quinhces mch to their relief*

Who's not sweating this sweltering setting?

Unmeltable me *Falls apart and starts dancing while torso keeps playing*

Yes, Elsa's powers grew

And it's a whole new situation

Because of our relation

I now have self-refrigeration

Who is present but not liquescent? *he jumps into Jane's arms*

That's right - I just learned to read, and I like the big words. *Jane throws him away in shock*

Unmeltable me

Olaf then rolls around the room until he assembles and finishes the song

Who's super cuddly and not all puddly?

Unmeltable me

Who's inexhaustible, undefrostable, humble and fun?

It's unmeltable

Oh, thank goodness you're here, grab a seat, just about to bring it on home. *They look at the entranc to see Anna and Kristoff awake and in awe*

Meeeeeeeee!

*He's playing a big scale going all the way from the top of the instrument to the bottom. But his twig finger gets caught in between the harpsichord keys. So he plays the last note with his nose*

Hmm.

Anna chuckles "You just couldn't help it Olaf?"

"What can I say, my talent knows no limit. Learned from the best" *Olaf looks at Anna and Kristoff*

"I'm sorry for any intrusion" Jane pardoned

"No no actually we were awake already and we have some good news for you" Kristoff said

"Yes? We are listening?" Professor urged curiously

Annas' announced excited "WE HAVE A BABY! TURNS OUT I'M PREGNANT!"

For a few minutes everyone was silent until each started screaing in happiness and joy

"That's amazing news!!" Jane said

"Wish you best of luck Anna" Professor said then looking at Kristoff "You as well son"

"Your majesty does it means the new heir to the throne is born?" Gerda asked

"Aww so we'll have more Anna and Elsas here to play" Olaf says

"Yeah, hope they'll have less rough lives" Anna said rubbing her belly before she looks at Tarzan "Guess you'll be an uncle soon"

"That's great" Tarzan said as he lowers to listen to her belly as she stands back "Tarzan please be careful"

"Professor we'll talk to you three tomorrow and now I think we all need some rest for today"

Professor : Yes he maybe right

Jane : See you later then

The three of them left the hall with Tarzan walking on fours as well as maidens

"So what do we do now? Should we announce this tomorrow morning?" Kai asked but Anna shakes her head

"Now now not just yet" Kristoff said as Anna continues "We're going to announce in two days"

Kai understands "Of course right on the day of congress"

Anna noded and confirmed "Yep I imagine how surprised everyone will be"

"Well they sure were surprised if you ask me" Kristoff said