Mouse & Wolf

Dream light Valley

For several days, Mickey's birthday  was celebrated throughout his kingdom.
Obviously his family was present like his sister Felicity ‘Amelia’ Fieldmouse who loved spending time together with his wife Minnie especially after Minnie gave birth to their 4 children . His nephews Morty and ferdie also came and made many new friends.
Many of Mickey's own colleagues came to attend. From Ansem the Wise to Aerith the local florist, although they couldn’t stay for too long. Also brought her friends to help with decorations.
Anyways, it’s been wholesome.
Many royals like Godo Kisaragi of Wutai also came to visit to congratulate him... some like King Triton of Atlantis unfortunately couldn’t due to continued tensions at home.

Searching for Dandelions is no easy task, Sora should know. Mickey didn’t see him, Donald and Goofy in a while.
Clarabelle, their maiden really missed Goofy.
Mickey can understand. Been a while since he seen Sora and his two fellow musketeers, Daisy is sometimes worried for Donald...
Then again Mickey does keep on eye on them indirectly...
He tries watching over his friends... through some sneaky means.
No one knew aside from Chip, Dale, Jiminy and himself...
He didn’t account his master would also though, Master Yen Sid wasn’t one for parties usually...
Mickey – Oh master Yen Sid, I am very glad you came.
Yen Sid – Not only you are. Your kin were happy to see me as well, I suppose they heard stories from you...
Mickey – Yeah, I told them how I  met and learned from you...
Yen Sid – Ah yes, that time when you intruded into my house... a rather brave yet mischievous mouse who discovered the realm for the forgotten.
Mickey – Heheh yeah, worry not. I’m no longer that inexperienced musketeer , nor unwise student...
Yen Sid –meet you still are as considerate of your comrades as always, my pupil. Too considerate maybe....
Mickey could see what Yen Sid's eyes were saying...
Mickey – Oh, did they tell you...?
Yen Sid – My old pupil, I already knew... I wanted to talk to you about this sooner or later, your uncle simply reminded me of that today... he knows that you have a watchful eye on everyone.
To that, Mickey felt a bit of worry.
‘Seriously? Uncle Maximilian?! Looks like we’re need to have a talk with him soon’
Mickey – Yeaah, remember when  Xehanort used Recusant Sigil to spy on us?
That did happen once, in another lifetime. If they bring it up now... few will believe that.
Yen Sid – Yes, he did indeed. He no longer does, however, I assume you found a similar method.
Mickey – Almost, I placed one on Namine and Kairi’s  necklaces....
Yen Sid – Mickey, you know we cannot interfere in the affairs of other worlds. That did not change after the Final Union.
Mickey – Well the World Order didn’t stop themmerger.and it didn’t now of course... I understand though. Even Sora isn’t same after what happened...
The merger.
The final union...
It wasn’t too long ago when they were fighting off hostile hordes from all sides.
Worlds collapsing into dark realm...
Many died, many gave up...
They were once worried about  Xehanort causing an apocalypse, and he nearly succeeded. Fortune favoured them then when Sora stopped him....
The final union was nothing of sorts...
The Foretellers.
And their master... sought to unite all realms back together into a world they once were...
It was unexpected, too much.
They tried hard to stop them.
Tried to outsmart him but he knew exactly what they would do...
It was too late when they found out...
He was Sora...
Or more accurately, his future self...
One who broke time...
One who sought to end the eternal imbalance...one that cost too many lives. Took away home of millions. Turned them into dust...
Perhaps he presumed returning the union would do exactly that.
It didn’t go exactly as he planned.
They did merge, new realms were made... some old ones that had no connection now shared the same land.
But the heartless didn’t go away, they were still here... on a murderous rampage.
And now with new realms like Shadowlands, and Mirrorverse... where demons and fractured are going wild.
New realms also now have more instability than before...
And even more unpredictable than before. With unknown discoveries to be made.... that may take several lifetimes.
Some people are erased from existence.... like Sora’s mother.
He never forgave himself for that.
Mickey – Has the blue fairy said where he is?
The blue fairy, Evangeline, the brightest star... she was someone Mickey sees as a good companion.  Although he didn’t always trust her judgement, considering her willingness to fulfill even most extreme of wishes...
Yen Sid – Right now , Sora is on Mount Olympus.
Mickey – Hercules then... I see.
King Zeus also formed a star constellation in his honor... and yes it was honourable.
Mickey – Kairi and Namine just want to help Rapunzel preserve her home... but the situation just is not that simple.
There are things that are inevitable. Death comes for us all... Not a laughing matter.
Civilizations similarly if they are not careful may also face that fate. Given what they seen through their hidden Sigils... things are not in Corona’s favour. Arendelle and Norway too but he’s not sure either way...
He worries about Rapunzel’s potential fate... Anna and Elsa whereabouts? No idea.
Yen Sid – I understand your worries, but you should know not to let them consume your mind... you never know how overprotective and obsessed you may become...
Mickey - ... I know, but I am a king now, and a family man too.... There is more responsibility on me now more than ever... and after what’s happened with the merger, I just... don’t know. Maybe I AM a bit paranoid...
*knock* *knock* *knock*
They hear someone knocking on the door.
“Your majesty... Xion wants to see you”
They exchanged their looks
Yen Sid – Perhaps we return to this subject later.
Mickey – I agree... tell her I’m coming Clarabelle.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
GERMANY, CORONA
Tarzan couldn’t sleep well this night... one can blame it on adrenaline in his position...
This time it’s a bit different.
It should be easy in middle of the night trying to close his eyes, but he either hears screams... or has nightmares...
Strangely he sees a silhouette in them... one with yellow eyes and a disturbing pale-gray skin who patronised him...
‘Your family is dying, and yet you do nothing? I’d at least be very nervous if were in your place’
Nightmares aside, the thought wasn’t giving him rest...
He has to go back...
~Whistling a tune ~
His thoughts abruptly interrupted...
He once again hears that eerie whistling...
Except now it’s not coming from windows,  it’s heard from the door of the room...
Jane – mmmnh is there something wrong?...
She yawns, after a hectic experience like that she now does have urge to sleep...
Tarzan – I don’t know... You stay and sleep, I’ll go and see if someone’s there...
Tarzan put his clothes back on as he walks towards the door...
He looked around the area but there’s nobody nearby...
“Is anybody here? If you want to prank me, very funny... but some people need to sleep”
A lightning bolt could be heard from outside...
Tarzan felt his ears hurting. That lightning feels strangely closer to him...
‘Sleepless el mono has trouble sleeping?... now that’s divertido’
Tarzan looks over his shoulder,  looking where the voice was coming from.
There was no one nearby... seemingly.
Is it possible... that he simply heard something from afar?
He got additional strength ... perhaps same as earth giants...

Then again he doesn’t want to become a rampaging mountain...
Perhaps as a avatar of earth, his hearing now expanded...
Well, he might as well practice now then...
“Let’s try then... nothing much to do I guess”
He tries listening in, seeing how far he’ll hear.
One was Rapunzel speaking of tomorrow’s festival...
“Tomorrow everyone will celebrate festival in their homes, in such a weather it may be cold... that aside, some who gather may have less than noble intentions”
It looks like his help may be needed tomorrow...
But moving next one was of certain little girl...
“I dont feel like sleeping now.. I see that boogeyman when I do”
She sounds sad...
“Glacia, please you didn’t sleep previous night already”
Halima tried comforting her.
“I don’t want to sleep tonight too”
Halima shaked her head before running her shoulder.
“I miss him too, dear... but he wouldn’t want this for you”
“Papa would be here now if only they helped!”
Tarzan knew who she meant... she was still angry.
“Dear there was little they could do...”
“NO THEY COULD DO MORE! HE TOOK OUT ARMIES OF BANDITS AND BAD MEN! IF AUNT ELSA COULD SAVE OUR KINGDOM BY HERSELF, HE COULD HAVE TOO! I HATE HIM FOR LETTONG DAD DIE!”
Year hit Tarzan close.
Halima – Oh my little girl, you don’t mean that... one day I’m sure you’ll see.
Glacia’s voice isn’t heard after that... her words still loud in his mind, as were her implications.
He feels like he let them down...
He now remembered what happened in the final world... Yelena and Mattias' final words...
As he looks at his hands, wishing he had these powers at that moment...
Perhaps they would’ve stood a better chance...
‘Or you could’ve died with them, mi rey’
Tarzan’s line of thought interrupted again.
This time, it wasn’t a vision... someone responded to him.
Then that whistling again
~An eerie whistling music~
‘His time was coming either way...’
Definitely not a vision.
‘He died a soldier’s death... some ends are worse than others, like a little child freezing on streets... or starving to death’
~whistling a tune~
Tarzan – Who are you? Are you local or another spirit?
‘No. That’s not my obligation, my duties lie elsewhere...’
Tarzan could see a hooded figure on the edge of the window...
From first sight, Tarzan could see something was off.
And from first scent, he could feel this wasn’t a person...
“...what are you?”
It took it’s hood off it’s head....
Tarzan saw the face he only saw once...
Not too long ago when he faced those wolves...
And that’s what it was...
A disturbing wolf standing on the edge, staring at him...
Tarzan could feel sweat on his forehead at his eyes...
‘Calm your heart, I simply came to see you like everybody else... this isn’t the first time we met, you know’
Tarzan didn’t know what that meant, where else did they met?
Had he met an actual wolf with sickle and hammer in paws or hands, he’d certainly remember...
‘I was there when Sabor lunged down on you... I was there when you got poisoned... I was there when that troll Bron frozen you... doesn’t yet ring a bell?’
Tarzan again had flashbacks of those events...
He took in those words but it only confused him further...
The wolf couldn’t have been there when he was close to dying...
He took up his sickle... as he appeared begins Tarzan suddenly...
‘I am always there when your life leaves your body, when your breathing stops, when your soul leaves... I am what every single living  being experiences when they can no longer live...’
Tarzan eyes widen...
Tarzan – I... no... you can’t be...
‘Aah yes... I can be. Let that sink in...
Tarzan – ...What do you want with me?... 
The wolf crossed his sickle and hammer together.
‘To see if you surviving all those lives was a mistake or not. Life won’t like this... but I do mi trabajo my way’
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Heya everybody. Been a few months... sorry if I took too long. I think I lost credibility on timing of my new chapters.
Oh well better late than never.
Two things to say on this page :
1.Mickey spying on others can be symbolic really of Disney Corporates.
2.If you watch DreamWorks , you should know WHO that wolf can be.
SEE YOU LATER FOLKS