Justified Worries

3 days prior elsewhere

At the german kingdom of Corona, one of it's queens currently resided within the castle and she was at dillema...

It's been 3 years and 2 decades... 23 years to be accurate, since that day of their wedding after Zhan Tiri was beaten... her journey came to an end or so she thought, one adventure ended for another to begin.

And she had plenty after... it wasn't all fun however, she started to understand my parents more now with all the paperwork they had to look forward to, to the guests and appointments they had to meet... the pressure...

Such was her responsibility. It can be ehausting sometimes. Well luckily she had friends and family to back her...

She can't say either Cass or Eugene enjoy it though, at least they help a lot...

Neither was she the only one, three years after her wedding there was an unusual corronation of her uncle's daughter Elsa...

The first visit she made to Arendelle was for the coronation of queen elsa ... and, turns out this really was not the best night to meet her. At this time Arendelle was in great difficulty. Eugene and her stayed there to help. Her second cousin Princess Anna was especially depressed, she did the best she could to there for her...As she understood her more than anyone else could... and she was well aware of the dangers of magical powers...

The situation was ultimately resolved, with the coup of former weselton king Ragnar and Prince Hans foiled.

Since then Rapunzel made some time to develop and strengthen her bonds with the sisters that she could not before. Catching up on lost time of course, which did involve some skating too. She especially befriended a living cheerful snowman Olaf to whom she was close personal friend. Eugene noticed that too especially when he stole his nose to prank him. Eugene also reunited with Kristoff whom he and Lance didnt see for a while since their orphange days. We took Maximus with us sometimes who also became friendly with Kristoff's reindeer friend Sven... Pascal also made a salamander friend of his own when we visited Elsa's forest...

The staff and citizens of Arendelle were no different too, with their people visiting each other to explore... some even became close. During her travels, Cassandra found some new friends of her own... one of them was a little girl Glacia whom admires Cass to this day after their shared experience with pirates.

Anyway, the two kingdoms made sure ot hlp one another whenever it was possible. These days help was most appreciated especially...

And now that was to be tested.

13 days ago there was supposed to be a meeting at Arendelle, and to think that the christmas season was beginning soon for Yule Bell to ring...

Rapunzel was busy at the time so Cassandra decided to take a trip there, along with ship that got some upgrades from Varian... imagine her surprise when Cassandra came back with the news

Prince Hans of Southern Isles, brother of those Stabbingtons led an assault on Arendellian soil...

The official explanation as that the sisters were oppressing their people with famine while also conspired a takeover with power of the spirits and army of snow monsters, which was backed by the members of the Ichabod family whom were related to the royal family.

Some like Rapunzel definitely didn't believe them. She didn't know if the others agreed, nor that she cared though. She would be furious of course if some did turn on the sisters easily... despite years of respectful coexistence. There go geopolitics...

She seen herself how far Stabbingtons are willing to go, and considering what Elsa and Anna told her, their brother Hans was no better...

Her thoughts were tiring her brain as she looked out the window