Olaf piratin tales

Times are getting darker...
Many can feel it somewhere within them. Some are scared, some try to stay out... some try to preserve constructive mind over destructive might.
Is there no hope at all for the best of things? Perhaps the some more optimistic souls believe that still.
Olaf was currently doing what he does best, try stay positive.
Not always successfully.
Halima – You read very much if you know so much of trivia... you don’t sleep much do you, Olaf?
Olaf –  I do actually get sleepy, and angry, and happy like everybody do... and speaking of happy, did you know gorillas burp when they’re happy?
Olaf isn’t as naive as everyone thinks however, he knows that right now they are pretty much trapped in Corona with all sea now being so chaotic it may sink all ships that try to leave...
And it doesn’t help that his citizens from Arendelle and Enchanted Isle are quite gloomy about their unplanned exile.
He himself still tries understand JUST WHAT came over him back there...
He always wanted to grow into a big powerful fighter like Marshmallow... but not an unchecked laughing mess.
Two things he remembered vaguely, seeing someone looking like Elsa except she dyed her hair black leading his poor snowgies somewhere, he couldn’t see more to know exactly where...
No idea why he seen that whole thing either.
Then there’s a scream from Ahtohallan... and the call was not soft, motherly,  nurturing... it sounded pained and creepy.
And after that... nothing. He then only remembered Namine collecting him in pieces.
Olaf – Water has memory, that’s a rocky fact... and my memory’s like murky water right now like my uncle Tarzan now.
He thought he was telling that to Sven but it turned out to be a confused Fidella, who simply huffed in response as she wasn’t aware of all the details.
Olaf – Oh pardon me my lady, my statement was misdirected.
Carina – Olaf... sire Tarzan... if gorillas burp when they’re happy, does that mean he’s not happy now?
Carina was worried for her parents ever since they flew to the skies to here... when they first came she was tearing up. When everyone around tells her to just be calm... she wonders if they even care...
Olaf – Trust me he isn’t at the moment... been a tough call. I mean imagine you are king of all 3 places now, he maybe feeling guilt for failing you in his mind.
Carina looks down the puddle after that...
Glacia – He better be if he has guilt in him.
Glacia wasn’t taking it well either...
Olaf – Okay, okay, how about we talk on something else? Did you know that ice harvesters used to wear reindeer furs?
Sven then bites Olaf’s nose off his face.
Olaf – I did it again didn’t I? Touchy subject.
Noah - And super scary. I don’t want to have the dead on me, mama and papa won’t too!
Herleif – And we don’t even know how our foreldre (parents) are now... or our reindeers...
Carina then drew her parents on the show with a stick while Noah sitting on Sven, looks at snowy skies.
“At least they are alive and you’ll see them again”
Glacia held out hand  for snowflakes.
Olaf and Halima watches over them, ensuring they won’t  run away to do anything crazy OR worse, to be kidnapped by any hidden slavers.
Especially her daughter who is grieving over her father’s death...
Halima could feel her heart hurting after losing Mattias. Again.
This was NOT how they wished to part ways one day...
Not how they wished to spend the starting days of December.
None of them expected such a Christmas.
_______________________________________
A bit short this time but more underway.
Merry Christmas to you all folks. Let us celebrate happy moments,  mourn the bad, hope for better.